Got a solar panel!

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by Cabin Lady, Dec 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Cabin Lady

Cabin Lady Monkey

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I'M not asking for this ::

I'm Asking for YOU to :
    Luister om te helpen en geloven in jezelf. U vragen, maar zal niet elke geen antwoorden hebben. . Je kan niet lezen of te begrijpen.

Investeren in info Of wat is gegeven en samen met velen die zullen helpen en kent de regels !!!

Ik shire als de hel niet te vragen van de bovenstaande video. , Let op de vrije zone de leugens en BS te zien.
    Luiaard, ruw en aan het punt!

She said she was Dutch , guess not !
    Translate :
    Listen to help and believe in yourself. You ask, but will not have any answers. . You can not read or understand without a DVM.

Investing in knowing whether what was given and along with many who will help and know the rules !!!

I sure as hell do not ask any of the above video. , Please note that the free zone to see the lies and BS.
    Sloth, raw and to the point!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Loosely, and probably lamely translated via an online Dutch / English translater....is as follows....yo'all will get the general drift though, even if the grammar and syntax have been mangled into Dutchlish.

I'm Asking for YOU to :
    Luister om te helpen en geloven in jezelf. U vragen, maar zal niet elke geen antwoorden hebben. . Je kan niet lezen of te begrijpen.

(you) Listen to help and but (only) believe in yourself. You ask (for advice), but will not have accept any answers. . You can not read or understand.
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Investeren in info Of wat is gegeven en samen met velen die zullen helpen en kent de regels !!!

Invest in knowing (Take heed of) what (advice) is (being) given by the many (here) who are (being) helpful and know the (technical electrical) rules !!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Ik shire als de hel niet te vragen van de bovenstaande video. , Let op de vrije zone de leugens en BS te zien.
    Luiaard, ruw en aan het punt!

I sure as hell do not ask any of the above video. , Please note that the free zone to see the lies and BS. Sloth, raw and to the point!
    [/QUOTE]

Unless I'm reading only half of the conversation, between @Cabin Lady and Sloth that perhaps is being transacted in PMs, I'm not seeing much proportionality in the conversation.....I'm also not seeing much value in Dutch being used as a medium for communication in an open forum. In PM where using a common lingua franca to facilitate respectful, helpful communication between two native speakers might be justified...but using it as veiled speech in open forum??? There is nothing there that could not have been said in English for all to see, and digest.

Cabin Lady likes this.
  4. Cabin Lady

Cabin Lady Monkey

Unless I'm reading only half of the conversation, between @Cabin Lady and Sloth that perhaps is being transacted in PMs, I'm not seeing much proportionality in the conversation.....I'm also not seeing much value in Dutch being used as a medium for communication in an open forum. In PM where using a common lingua franca to facilitate respectful, helpful communication between two native speakers might be justified...but using it as veiled speech in open forum??? There is nothing there that could not have been said in English for all to see, and digest.[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, better keep it English than have a translation like this. Made me laugh though. :)

chelloveck likes this.
  5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If I may,
    It is my experience that if you bucket is small , no matter the flow of the resource into it , it can only store the most it is designed for.
    However if your bucket is much larger than necessary ,the capabilities are greater should a surplus became available.

chelloveck likes this.
  1. T. Riley
  2. Prepper12
  3. Oddcaliber
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Asia-Off-Grid