Got Wood?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Hanzo, May 11, 2023.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No outrage from me, The skit is on a par with Babble-On-Bee, which means that the premise of the script is pretty unimaginative, but have to say that the production values are good...cinematography, sound, props, and even the acting. The faux uproar alleged of 'leftists' is just more culture wars confection in the fevered brows of some 'rightists' taking the pi$$. :rolleyes:

Compared with the actual uproar of the 'right', over Bud Light, the 'wood milk' skit is a nothing burger, so to speak. moral panics over transgenders have a much more triggering potential than 'wood milk'. ;)

Last edited: May 11, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Thats one NUT JOB
    Sloth

4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No, as substantial as balsa, which also can be made into low fat 'light' milk apparently. ;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Outraged. The left is always outraged. Outrage is what motivates, drives and defines them. The mockery is brilliant as the left has descended into rigid rules of behavior, and of which are grounds for "cancellation" if they aren't followed.

I remember when "open minded" meant exactly that. It's ironic how the "open minded' have become rigidly close minded, the "tolerant" have become intolerant, and how those who espouse peace always resort to violence as their first option in order to get their way.

jim2, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It is called “ An Adult Temper Tantrum” and is cured by “An Adult Time Out” when a leftist goes off the rails…

jim2, Ura-Ki, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Ha! I remember my one and only temper tantrum as a child. My parents made me keep the tantrum going full throttle until I couldn't move. Never happened again, mostly because somewhere along the line I realized just how stupid I looked.

I contend that adults don't have temper tantrums. If they do they aren't adults. By age, perhaps, but not by status. Leftists tend to see government as their parents requiring that Mommy and Daddy Government feed, house, and give them medical care among other things, so their violent outbursts fall right in line.

jim2, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Alanaana

Alanaana Monkey+++

Right on point! Alleyjandra approves and we noticed that this link is on the Louder with Crowder site. I don't really follow him anymore, but I love the mug! I'm more of a bookworm these days.
    I went to a hippie school full of them and so much valueable time was wasted on crying over pronouns and hurt feelings. So many stories... Long story short, I noticed that many were so non-conformist that they were conformist. For example. I was minding my own business studying in the library and put on some unscented hand lotion and a group of them came up to me and told me that it's a scent free campus. I said that a lot of people smell like smoke and incense around here and as far as I'm concerned, that's a scent.
    I wasn't always so bitter, but I don't appreciate how aggressive they can be. Kind of like the raw/ vegan crowd and the body positivity folks.

20220806_105318.

jim2, Bandit99, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

A 'scent free' campus...that's a new one on me. I imagine you handled it better than I would being the smartass that I know I can be when confronted with people that want to impose their silly games on me. I probably would have told them if that's the case to go brush their teeth and stock up on mouthwash while they were at it and to get out of my face before I ripped theirs off. Scent free campus...LOL! Anyway, that's definitely a nice mug! Nice cat too!

jim2, Ura-Ki and Alanaana like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Is it BAD that I have found the old way of Fist's First seems to solve a lot of these Issues Now-A Days?
    Case in Point, was at the local Grange picking up feed and seed and this ( Forgive the Invectives) Bull Dyke and it's Partner came up to me and started in on me about driving such a large, noisy, polluting, diesel burning, oil leaking, road eating truck! I started to laugh which didn't go well, said Bull got up in my face bad breath close and started the spittle laced acid speech, which lasted exactly 3.125 words into it when upon a sudden, my left hand flew of it's own accord and landed right in the kidney! Bull let out a roar and proceeded to haul back an epic right hook, broadcasting it's intentions you could have seen from space, and at the start of the incoming swing, I side stepped and let it fly past, following with a kick to the left knee as it stumbled! Bull #2 was not impressed, and proceeds to step forward for it's smack down, as it tries to climb on, a swift right upper cut to the solar plexus ended the charge, and now both mad cows are on the ground in a heap of bad smells and body fluids. I just laughed and told them if they were trying to replicate a man, they had a lot more work to do! The Grange Guys were all laughing their ass's off, and As I was climbing the three steps up to the cab, I heard one of them tell the bigger bull that it picked a fight with one of the worst people it could have, and how lucky they both were that I hadn't literally tore off large chunks of offending flesh and ate it right there in front of them! They were also told that they needed to get used to seeing that monster diesel truck rolling coal around the area, that that big truck keeps people warm in winter, safe from fires during the season, and a bunch of other needed services in the area that folks have come to rely on, and that they might have just made an even bigger mistake picking a fight with it's owner, and not to bother calling with a need now that they had introduced themselves in such a manor!

I don't suffer Ken or Karen, especially those sexually aggressive, gender confused, drug fueled types, you wanna pretend to be a man, your gonna get beat hard like a man! Out here in Gods Country, we don't like conflict, or beta types coming in and telling us what's what, and we now have a very large and powerful church group here whose members are causing all sorts of troubles for us locals! The county has mostly caved, ( Money, Power, and Influence will do that) so we're pretty much on our own, holding them off as long as we can! Things are going to boil over, and a show down is due any second, and it ain't gonna be pretty!

I'm not a "Tough Guy Type" I avoid conflict and prefer to live and let live, but god dammit, you decide to make me a target, your gonna get yourself hurt, if not killed, and then I gotta deal with the aftermath of all that, something I cannot afford, and would just assume to avoid, but Dammit,...............

11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I am very surprised they didn't call the cops and try to get you arrested or, at the very least, make a big disturbance. You might want to keep a look out over your shoulder as these types can be damn vindictive.

jim2 and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7