Granberg Gloves

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by wastelander, Feb 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. wastelander

wastelander Bad English, bare with me

Gloves seems to have become quite a big thing within the community. I went and got me a pair of Mechanix last summer but I didn't like them much personally. The stitching started giving up after a couple of months.
    Now, I used them hard, not saying.
    Chopping up wood, working on the car and so on. And down at the range when it started getting a bit colder, but IMHO any gloves that gives a good feel can be used for such tasks.
    I've had tens of pairs of Granberg gloves. They are a higher end brand of work gloves and they come in many, many versions. The pair I wear nowadays are a waterproof pair of waterproof winter assembly gloves that I got in oktober. Since I drive around in 60:ies cars I tend to spend a bit of time by the roadside cursing and messing around with warm engines and I use these gloves for this and pretty much everything and just for warmth.
    The grip surface has a rubbery feel and the grip is great, almost sticky to most materials.
    They have a good feel when out shooting and operating linerlocks, getting keys out and those kind of tasks where many winter-gloves fail is no problem at all with these on. Same with getting zippers up and the like.

Here they are about $20 a pair and WELL worth it.

2014-02-03 16.11.34.
    Link to manufacturer

2. Elessar

Elessar Monkey+++

I love gloves and the supplier that I normally buy from has dropped the cow hide glove that I've worn for years. Now, I can't find any locally. Do the Granberg keep you warm in cold weather?

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Granberg AS

1. Alanaana
    Media

Gloves!

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jun 7, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Motomom34
  3. Motomom34
  4. kepman
  5. Rocky Road Lerp
  6. Dont
  7. SeptemberMage
  8. CRC
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7