Grandpa Fined For Growing Vegetables

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by Legion489, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Subject: Grandpa Fined For Growing Vegetables

Steve Miller had been growing a variety
    of vegetables for 15 years.

Last year Dekalb County in Georgia hit
    him with a $5,000 fine.

It should be a crime to fine a man for growing
    food!

Video: (2:00)

Growing Food Grandpa Fined For Growing Too Many Vegetables

This video was produced by Action News 2

Join us at www.facebook.com/nextworldtv

NextWorldTV.com

2. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

i grow veggies on my land and what I don’t eat or can I give away so what if some one don’t like it fu them people that get the free veggies like them

Dont likes this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

Your yuppie neighbors move into the area and all they think about is the increasing value of the house they plan to sell to another yuppie in 3 years and make a huge profit. They hate the neighbor who has lived in his house for 30 years and has no intention of selling it. Any deviation from their norm and expectations must be punished and they will spend a lot of time and money to make everyone conform to their norms. Heat with wood, outlaw smoke and cutting down trees and wood piles, no neat lawn, outlaw gardens and cover crops and state what grass you can grow and how high it can be, build a wood or tractor shed, have codes as to what buildings must look like, what color they can be painted, and what they can be used for, and so on it goes. It used to be that you had to watch for home owner associations and limits in the deed to your land, but now they move into the area and use the planning and conservation laws to take away your rights for the good of society, at least in their minds. The worst thing is that after changing the laws, restricting your rights and costing the tax payers a fortune trying to meet all of their ideals, 3 years later they leave, either in frustration or they made some money selling the place, or they got another job, and a whole new bunch moves in to start a whole new series of demands. Yuppies are like termites, even if you try to tolerate them and do your best to prevent them from destroying your house, in the long run they win. Maybe should of used sheeple as the catch word, but I am suffering from a bad case of yuppies and save the planet and animal right idiots at the moment.

4. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I'd like to see all laws come under review, and if it has no valid justification anymore, have it revoked (not just ignored to be a weapon later, GONE.)

ghrit and oldawg like this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Sunsetters are good, if the reviews are honest. Therein lays the rub.

Yard Dart likes this.
  1. Alanaana
    I have so much weeding to do!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Apr 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Motomom34
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Ganado
  5. Benjamin A. Wood
  6. duane
  7. Ganado
  8. Dont
  9. kckndrgn
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. DKR
  12. Motomom34
  13. DKR