Graphene ok for inhalation

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Zimmy, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

“Wonder Material” Graphene Verified Safe in Groundbreaking Human Study

I'm sorry but all I can think of is asbestos was a miracle material. Physically tough, chemically inert, and fire retardant, it was safe to put in damned near everything....until it wasn't.

There's no way in hell I could participate in that trial. Not after over three dozen annual asbestos safety refreshers.

They may use it to build tiny robots that can cure everything from cancer to a broken heart. I hope they can.

I'm just an old grunt, shifty and distrustful.

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Watch the old 1939 movie Wizard Of Oz. The scene with Dorothy and her friends skipping along, while it's "snowing"....? All that snow falling and blowing about is.... pure asbestos! At one point they fall asleep, with all that asbestos falling onto their upturned faces. :eek:
    Yeah, I'd bet that "perfectly safe graphene" will turn out much the same. I just cannot see breathing in or ingesting graphite/carbon particles as being "healthy". Gonna be a whole new generation of new cancer cases. :(

Ura-Ki, Alanaana, sec_monkey and 2 others like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

What could possibly go wrong.

4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

They rely on the ignorance of the younger generations.

Ura-Ki and Zimmy like this.
  5. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Aw, hell.....after all the stuff I've been exposed to in my life, that's just waiting its turn to kill me, what else could this stuff do? You should see the looks I get at the VA, when I start listing off everything! ;)

Ura-Ki, SB21, Zimmy and 1 other person like this.
  6. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Actually, folks like us could make a lot of money working with asbestos. It takes 30 years to get you sick and we don't have 30 years left.

Ura-Ki, Kamp Krap, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7