**Graphic** You Have been warned!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clyde, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I almost cried when I saw this picture. It is absolutely gut wrenching. It shows the importance of being properly strapped in while driving. How many times have you left your house and said, "I will just click-it in a minute", and then forget.

A friend sent this photo of a horrible highway accident. The picture may be kind of hard to take for some of you. If you look closely you can see what appear to be some survivors of the accident still in the wreckage and others strewn across the street. Although the picture is quite graphic, it makes you realize how quickly those we love the most can be killed, maimed, or reduced to an almost unrecognizable form by simply not being property strapped in to their seats.

My friend stayed on the scene to help and even though he performed mouth to mouth on quite a few of them, few survived.

accident_scene.

2. pgrass101

pgrass101 Monkey+++

The Horror, The Horror

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

chilling...burp...

4. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

[beer]

5. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Holocast , ARRRRGGG. give mouth to mouth if possible. We need a Senate bill!

6. griffin1340

griffin1340 Monkey+++

Oh My God!:shock:I've seen too much! It's the most terrible thing I've ever see....wait a minute! Grolsh eew! Yuk!
    Good thing it wasn't Hacker Pshorr!

7. dukenukum

dukenukum Monkey+++

oh the humanity of it !

8. RJB

RJB Monkey+++

You really had me going:shock:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7