Great Orators of the Commun..er...Democrat Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

The steady decline from statesmen to incompetent politicians.

Great Orators of the Democrat Party - PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." ~ Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~ John F.Kennedy

AND NOW:

Great Orators of the Democrat Party -PRESENT:

"It depends what your definition of 'is' is?'' ~ President William Jefferson Clinton

"Those rumors are false. I believe in the sanctity of marriage." ~ John Edwards

"What difference does it make?" (re: Benghazi) ~ Hillary Clinton

"I invented the Internet." ~ AlGore

"America is, is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was, uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children." ~ Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~ Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006) (A really, really stupid remark.)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." ~ Sen. Harry Reid
    sad to say it, but Harry Ried is correct. Most people do not understand what he said. It is a voluntary system. He just did not expound on how YOU VOLUNTEERED.

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he is.” ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton (Quoted1998)

"You have a business. You didn't build that. Someone else did!" ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2012)

And the most ridiculous gem of wisdom, from the "Mother Superior Moron": "We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." ~ Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March,2010) (As one Doctor said: That is also the perfect definition of a stool sample.)

HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE- GREAT COUNTRY!!

"Life is tough ! It's even tougher when you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne

Aeason, Mountainman, AD1 and 4 others like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

Related - from Orwell,
    He who owns the present control the past, he who controls the past owns the future.

Aeason, Bandit99, Dont and 1 other person like this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Yes, there is a reason FDR called Joe Stalin "Uncle Joe" as he considered Stalin his political and ideological "uncle", or the person he wanted to mold himself after. Joe on the other hand, knowing what FDR was like, despised him as a useless, spineless weakling, and fool.

enloopious and 3M-TA3 like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

enloopious likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7