Green Beret's message to America's politicians

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Motomom34, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I love this. Good read. It seems every which way the leaders are dropping the ball. Social issues- fail, immigration issues- fail, national security- fail, world issues-fail.

This pretty much sums it up-
    "So, I write to you today calling you out. You have failed. It is time to hand that Capri Sun and straw over before you put your eye out. You’ve been poking at that hole for some time now. You gave it your best lil buddies, but it’s time. Pull those trainers up around your waist, latch down the Velcro, and watch how real men fight wars."

The writer of this letter is still an active US Army Special Forces member therefore, his name is being withheld. However, his opinion is the farthest thing from being held back-

MUST SEE! GREEN BERET'S JAW DROPPING MESSAGE TO AMERICA'S POLITICIANS!

Here is his letter in full-

MUST SEE! GREEN BERET'S JAW DROPPING MESSAGE TO AMERICA'S POLITICIANS!

Ganado, hank2222, HK_User and 5 others like this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Had some facebook box stuck in the middle of the message. However, the troops message did get read and I found it spot on. Despite facebooks limp attempt to distract from the message.

EDIT: Link to letter is no longer valid.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    Georgia_Boy, Ganado, HK_User and 3 others like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Spot on, Unleash the Hounds!

vonslob, Tully Mars, HK_User and 2 others like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Blood and destruction shall be so in use
    And dreadful objects so familiar
    That mothers shall but smile when they behold
    Their infants quarter’d with the hands of war;
    All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
    And Caesar’s spirit, ranging for revenge,
    With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
    Shall in these confines with a monarch’s voice
    Cry ‘Havoc,’ and let slip the dogs of war;
    That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
    With carrion men, groaning for burial."
    Shakespeare. ( Julius Caesar)

Witch Doctor 01, Dont and Brokor like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Very...interesting and comedic letter. I will admit, the Special Forces know how to get the job done. Unfortunately, this job isn't meant to be completed in traditional fashion. You see, at some point in this long, winding road (or perhaps all along), politicians realized the remarkable power "Terrorism™" gave them. The war on terror is not just fought abroad, but it is a thinly veiled program for the war on dissent, domestically. It's not about killing the enemy and proclaiming victory -it's about making slaves of once proud, free Americans. It's about globalism and corporatism. It's about the ultimate power, the kind of power which has only been briefly sighted for an instant by a couple conquerors throughout history. This is not simply a case of sending the boys in to kick some ass, because not much is real in the land of deception.

WATCH: The power of nightmares, I,II,III | Survival Forums

For all the idiocy you witness, watching these politicians tearing American down, and as you see, town by town, your sweet country disappear, only to be replaced by a despotic, fearful shadow of its former self...remember these words. The day will come when a "leader" who will be heralded as "strong" and focused on returning America to her former glory will appear. You should know that this moment will be the death-throes of all you have ever known. They are tearing it down, to build it back up again...the way they want it, the way they need it. Remember.

Tully Mars, Yard Dart, Byte and 4 others like this.
  6. Dont

"They" have learned LONG ago, that each would be enamy provides them with the opportunities that they crave to advance "their" agenda nearer to "their" goals. Has not anyone wondered why the nazi movement was so popular during the early thirties? Here! In America! Or the Progressive Era during the nineteen Teens, that embraced the eugenics ideas?

@Brokor Has spelled it out LOUDLY and clearly! With each law that is enacted to keep us safe, I for one would point my finger and proclaim loudly "That will further enslave us", "Wake up. You who proclaim to be patriots and durisively call others sheep, you are no better than those you point your finger at.."

My response to those that would say "Come and get some" or "Malon Labe", you do not know who the real enemy is, or you would follow any shiny figure that is carismatic enough to catch your ear. I'll ask it again, what will it take to make you patriots to gather your ruck and take a stand? The killing of an unarmed mother with a baby in her arms?
    When they come to take your arms, it will be to late. We ALL will have lost.

Tully Mars, Yard Dart and Motomom34 like this.
  7. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Can't like that letter. It's written by a state created killer that is calling for the state to send him and others like him out to kill more of the state's "enemies". And as Brokor so eloquently pointed out, it's all a sham. It's state sponsored murder to further the state's ultimate agenda of control here at home. It's jingoism personified. It's misplaced patriotism.

Brokor likes this.
  8. -06

-06 Monkey+++

If you have never read "1984" by George Orwell then please do---short book but one you will find strikingly similar to today's coming world.

Brokor, Dont and Ganado like this.
  9. Dont

1984, have it on the book shelf and have read it.. Way back in 1984, as it came and went with out any "apparent" dictatorship here, people seemed to smile and say he was wrong.. Do we now know different?

Ganado, Byte, Yard Dart and 1 other person like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7