1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Greetings from the PNW.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Viking, May 27, 2009.

1. Viking

Viking Monkey++

Hello all.

I stumbled upon this site when a friend sent me a link to 'Lights Out!'.

I have always had a little voice inside that has told me I need to be prepared to live on my own for a while and be able to take care of my family in case of an emergency. Of course there are all kinds of little voices and I try and ignore most of them [smsh].....

Anyhow, recent events have put some urgency to the voice.

I am coming here in hopes that those of you who have more knowledge than I do will help me as I begin to prepare myself and my family for anything that may come. Always hoping of course, that nothing does.

I have lived in the Pacific North West my whole life. Consider myself very lucky about that. Beautiful country and hard to beat if a man needs to feed or clothe himself.

Anyway, I have decided to join the community and try to learn something from you all.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome Aboard Viking there are a few of us from the PNW here.
  3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the forum. I believe that "Lights Out" has enlightened more than a few to the thoughts of "what if." Be sure and wade your way through the older posts, I think you will find a treasure trove of information that could be invaluable in the event of [shtf].
  4. Viking

Viking Monkey++

Thanks Guys.

I noticed your PGR tag too Quigley.

I am PGR as well, although I havent made many events as one so far.
  5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary