Greetings from the PNW.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Viking, May 27, 2009.

1. Viking

Viking Monkey++

Hello all.

I stumbled upon this site when a friend sent me a link to 'Lights Out!'.

I have always had a little voice inside that has told me I need to be prepared to live on my own for a while and be able to take care of my family in case of an emergency. Of course there are all kinds of little voices and I try and ignore most of them [smsh].....

Anyhow, recent events have put some urgency to the voice.

I am coming here in hopes that those of you who have more knowledge than I do will help me as I begin to prepare myself and my family for anything that may come. Always hoping of course, that nothing does.

I have lived in the Pacific North West my whole life. Consider myself very lucky about that. Beautiful country and hard to beat if a man needs to feed or clothe himself.

Anyway, I have decided to join the community and try to learn something from you all.

Thanks,

V

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome Aboard Viking there are a few of us from the PNW here.

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome to the forum. I believe that "Lights Out" has enlightened more than a few to the thoughts of "what if." Be sure and wade your way through the older posts, I think you will find a treasure trove of information that could be invaluable in the event of [shtf].

4. Viking

Viking Monkey++

Thanks Guys.

I noticed your PGR tag too Quigley.

I am PGR as well, although I havent made many events as one so far.

5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7