Greetings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TailorMadeHell, Feb 6, 2011.

1. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Well been a long while. Still alive. Just been into a lot of different things and not doing well. Still lazy and broke as to not have dedicated internet. Am currently in Sacramento CA attending school to become a electronics repair guy for uncle sam. Rumor deployment at end of year. Rumor only so far. Will try to stay active as long as I can while attending school. Hope all have been well.

TMH

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Reunited and it feels so nice.

Wow, i was just thinking about you the other day. Good to see you. I've moved into your timezone since we last spoke.

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Glad to hear from you TMH. You've been missed.

4. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Used to work for PG&E in Sac - lived in Elk Grove. Glad you're back!

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome back TMH

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You've been missed...Good to "see" you on here today! :)

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Welcome back! I too was an "ET", in the USN. I wasEast Coast, but did get to see Mare Island Naval Base (now closed, I think?), midway between SF and Sacremento. Fond memories of Chinese New Year spent in SF's Chinatown! [beer]

Led in a roundabout way to my curren IT career. But I tell folks I switched from "Hardware to software"...... hehehe...... :D

Naval deployments can be quite good - depends on your liberty ports. Take a good camera!

8. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome home TMH!

9. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Thanks. Alabama is home now, just attending classes here for a month. Then off to Pennsylvania for two months. Glad to see old and new. Was wondering if the monkey had changed any.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7