Grinders Hydroponic + Bugout Drinkin' Garden

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by Mindgrinder, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You said there were surprises in that bush. So are you going to tell us what they are? Are you talking critters & snakes?

Ganado and Mindgrinder like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

....small missing cars, missle silos, a pack.of Big Foots, the usual....:rolleyes:

3. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Jimmy Hoffa

Motomom34, Ganado and Mindgrinder like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Elvis was spotted....:rolleyes:

Motomom34, Ganado and Mindgrinder like this.
  5. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Correct actually....there is a 1940's something car at the bottom of the gully that hasn't been seen in 8-9 years....
    Other surprises are car parts, box springs and random metal stuff that I didn't want to hit with the machine since we don't own it.
    Previous owners had a junk yard in the back - metal detecting anywhere back there is a hit every few feet.

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Snakes yes - but they usually like to chill in the wood pile....none that are poisonous.
    Critters - yes but I'm not particularly scared of black bears, deer and coyotes.
    I just really didn't want to mess up the blade on the hog by ramming it into some old tractor part 1/2 submerged in the clay.

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Mind grinder how does your garden grow?

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Mindgrinder another canuck and his garden ;D
    [​IMG]
    Pyramid Garden
    II still haven't figured out the watering system. Hoping for some input from some of the engines on here.

chelloveck and Motomom34 like this.
  1. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Mar 11, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Starfruits!

In flight
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 25, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
  4. Alanaana
  5. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
    Foot hooping
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 2, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  7. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jan 28, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  8. Alanaana
    I love Sundays!
  9. Alanaana
  10. Alanaana
    I'm always happier outside!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  11. Alanaana
  12. Alanaana
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 26, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  13. Alanaana
  14. Alanaana
  15. Alanaana
    Media

Garden

My herb garden loves the rain.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 25, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  16. Alanaana
    Somewhere... can you see it?
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 24, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  17. Alanaana
    Media

Blue_skies

And sunshine
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 20, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  18. Alanaana
  19. Alanaana
    Blossom
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  20. Alanaana
    Tropical flowers
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Oct 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7