1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Grizzly hunting

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by snowbyrd, Jan 22, 2007.

1. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

When out huntin' griz one time. Had my rifle and a coupla' samishes. Well, dis' bar came at me so quick that I dropped my rifle, cud' run faster without it. Barly had time ta' climb a tree. That thar bar put his paws up on thet tree and was a pushing an' a shoving on it. I was a looking down inta them thar' jaws, slobber flyin' ever'war', big ol' blud shot eyes a starin' up at me. He tried ta' dig da' tree up, dirt flew eva' whar'. Boy was I scart! Wal' afta' an' houraso he wandered off. I ain't da' sharpest knife in da' drawer , but I knowed he might be layin' fo' me so I just wen' a haid and et my sammies. Kinda late and I didnt wanna spen' da' nite in dat tree so afta' a cupla hours I started to climb down,,,,, I seen him a commin' on back ... so I clum back up that thar' tree, real fast like. I looked or' and by golly he had a beaver wit' him......

Had a blonde tree hugger type say "Isn't it wonderfull how animals work together?"[smsh] snowbyrd

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7