Ground breaking new proof of election fraud - must watch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fl4848, Apr 3, 2021.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I saw that posted on utube a week or so ago,, but haven't taken an hour to watch it ,, may try and do this tonight

duane likes this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I don't need to hear it from my pillow guy. I heard it straight from the horses mouth. Biden him self said on what was it good morning American? Where he said "we have the largest most diverse voter fraud operation in American history" or something to that effect.

Oddcaliber, Dont, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I have learned first hand, courtesy of my old man, that when dementia begins to kick in, the afflicted begins spilling a lot of beans that were never intended to see the light of day. That carefully crafted truth suppressor they've spent decades cultivating just melts away and they start tellin you all about the guy they murdered back in 1948.

Um... or something like that.

Oddcaliber, SB21, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The proof has been right under people's noses since, well, forever!!!
    The trick is filtering out all the lies and propaganda and other filler!
    Watching the whole shit show of an election cycle was very telling if you were paying attention, which I admit was not easy but the truth was right there for all to see and hear, regardless of the spin, the lies, and the slight of hand! No matter how good the spoof, you can always see through it if you keep your eyes and ears open!

Oddcaliber likes this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm waiting for someone to talk about the guy they shot in 1963 in deliy plaza.
    But I think he just died several years ago and never got to spill the beans.

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Election Proof Puts Trump Back in Office – Mike Lindell

8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Nope...Trumpelthinskin is still out of office....hardly ground breaking news.

The rabid right wing pundits are still providing Mike Lindel with oxygen, god knows why?...I'm surprised that someone hasn't suffocated Mike with one of his own poxy pillows.

upload_2021-4-9_17-32-41.

[​IMG]

9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

As I said we don't need my pillow guy, the big guy spilled the beans on the today show because he is losing his mind.

SB21 likes this.
  10. JrOrtiz

JrOrtiz Monkey

It's crazy, half our country is literally brainwashed.

SB21 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  11. Cruisin Sloth

12. Cruisin Sloth

13. chelloveck

Good lord...Mike, Sidney, and Rudy et al, were ALL needed to promote the BIG LIE that the Presidential Election had been stolen, and a host of MAGA zombies and Christian Nationalists believed the "big steal" cockamamie rhetoric to the extent that they were prepared to participate in a violent insurrection at the US Capitol...now that Mike and Sidney, and Rudy et al's narratives are unravelling and they are revealed to be what they are...crazy flakes: Suddenly they are too inconvenient to be held up as shiny beacons of the 'truth' anymore, and are apparently now dispensable to the TRumpist cause.

14. chelloveck

I am in agreement...they be the brainwashed who stormed the US Capitol, smashing windows, breaking down doors, assaulting law enforcement officers, vandalising the government building, stealing property, and generally treating the precinct as a public toilet...Fortunately they did not execute anyone, nor did they burn the Capitol as the British did in 1813, which are both minor miracles...not that POTUS .45 would have cared overly much because ".....we* love you, you're very special.".

* That would be the 'royal' we, or 'majestic plural'.

15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Biden says "we have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of politics".
    Forget about the my pillow guy, biden gives all the proof we need.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  16. JrOrtiz

JrOrtiz Monkey

The violence and destruction that happened at the Capitol building was minor compared to Seattle, Minneapolis, Milwauke, Albuquerque.......... then let's not forget Portland.

If you believe the presidential election results as they now stand but refuse to support a forensic audit to prove it, If you believe there is no crisis on the border, and If you voted for a candidate whose running mate openly supported antifa then yes you have lost your individual capacity to reason and have given your intellect to the hivemind

Merkun and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Shit I guess chello didn't have much to say about biden accidentally admitting they put together the larges voter fraud organization in the history of politics.
    Sad thing is he probably actually thinks there was not any wide spread or organized fraud.

18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

All crack heads think alike so I think he has a window inside the minds of the bidens.
    Father like son and all.

19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

No comment?

Oddcaliber likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7