Group buy of 30-91 mosins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by -06, Jan 15, 2013.

1. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Start with the officers, and work your way down.....";)

2. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Over 500 killed in 100 days ! Simo Rocks !!! Your guys slogan for your Military should be " 5 dead enemy a day - that's all we ask "

3. brandonnash

brandonnash Monkey

Any further on these? Been looking around and can't find one for sale anywhere without being way too expensive considering.

4. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Anything further ? I have set the cash aside...

5. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

I would be interested in one. I already own one and have had some issues with it shooting high and not being able to bring it down. It shoots high by about 12". If there is anyone that could help with this I would appreciate it.

I know that hex recievers are collectable as hell. There is a place up here in Pennsylvania that has them on sale all the time for $89. Dunham Sports. I am not sure if they sell them by the case or not but the one that I go to is located in Meadville, PA. If you wanted to google them and contact them about buying a case you could give that a try. I would be willing to do the pickup and whatever else if it was able to be worked out. I have never done it before but I have any uncle who is really into firearms and could probably help.

Speaking of finnish guns. Anyone have experience with Tikka?

6. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Monkey+++

I think with a Mosin that shoots high, the remedy is to run over it with a tractor. Make sure you start at the muzzle end. You start at the other end if it shoots low.

JABECmfg, BTPost, CATO and 1 other person like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

LOL Pyrrhus!
    @TheEconomist, couple of questions, at what distance was it shooting high, where was your hold on the bullseye, what grain ammo, and most importantly, how was it grouping?

8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

... misposted...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7