Growing Islamic Extremism In Latin America

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Mar 30, 2017.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

There is always a Boogieman under the Bed, or in the closet...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Gotta wonder why they aren't trying to populate and take over (par ex.) the weak economic situation in Argentina. And, considering the reputation the Federales used to have in Mexico, I am not surprised they are avoiding Mexico for the time being (other than as a highway.)

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I would rather go to Trinidad than Afghanistan. A change of deployment scenery would be nice.

5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I do know there are some places that aren't as well known that we support against Islamic extremism such as the Philippines. Also, here in America what we think might be a serious problem in other countries is simply an inconvenience or Standard Operating Procedure. For example, I've been and/or lived in a few countries much, much smaller and poorer than America but any problem such as this is dealt with directly and immediately - meaning - they pick them up and put two in their head, after interrogation of course. No courts, no news reporters, no problem. Problem solved. And, it sends a clear message... You might hear on the news that they picked up a cell or a group but that is it and nothing more is ever heard. I know it sounds harsh but, in truth, I felt safer against terrorists in those third-world countries than here in the states. In the West, the terrorists use our own laws against us and to their benefit. Sad but true...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7