Gulf coast evacuation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by USMCwife, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Maybe because you have been on this forum for all of a couple weeks and have done nothing but make wild @$$ claims. Not trying to speak for anyone just a thought. [booze]

BWM

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Why photos?
    because if we have photos of movement of military vehicles theres' enough current and former military here we can probably i.d. them

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Well monkeys: "that" is worth the weight of 10 Lindsey Williams video claims on Infowars.[own2]
    IMHO time to seek other digs...for you gulf coasters

4. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

Where? In the materials they were treating or the environment nearby?

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

They brought in three tank barges of recovered oily water in Mobile, AL. The facility belongs to an associate that I do business with on a daily basis. I tried to get samples of the oil for another client but the security around their facility is too much. There are armed military troops stationed there and I can get you some pictures, if you want them.
    There are also armed military troops at the Dauphin Island Administration building, where you go to sign up as a volunteer to help work the spill.

6. ISplatU

ISplatU Monkey+

It is true I have not been here long. And I am not one who runs after conspiracy theories. However, the timming of me finding this site and this happening is just weird timming.
    I got some info from someone, and then most of it was confirmed by Lindsey Williams, So I took it seriously.
    Then I found other sources on the internet. and I took it more serious.

I do tell you this one thing... I have no absolute proof, but there is enough info out there to know that this COULD be the truth, and IF it is true there had better be a h3ll of alot of people prepared, or already out of there. So please try to PROVE me wrong, not just what you think about it. I want to be proved wrong.

I did just talk to my best friend who is on I-95 at this moment in FL driving from Miami, I asked him if he has seen any trucks or anything strange, and he said no, but that is the east coast side.

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

wow held up in norfolk for inspections and testing! like an effective cancer drug awaiting 7years of fda testing? Obumble can issue an executive order to waive these redtape restrictions and pull 500k barrels a day out of the water..or not.

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And worse, I hear. They will have a problem with discharges. Evidently, it will concentrate the oil out of the water, but will need to reject some oil contained in the water that is taken out. Hoo, boy. Cannot discharge oil under the rules and regs, yet for it to work, it will have to, or keep running back and forth to shore to unload the mix, which will be mostly water.

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Easily handled. BO is directly in charge. He has stated as much. All he has to do is write an executive order to cover this. Even I would admit I would accept it as for the greater good. It isn't like this BF ship is coming in loaded and dumping her load. She will be removing crap from the gulf, and dumping less crap back in so as to effectively as she possibly can remove as much crap per trip as possible. A friend said to me the other day... "common sense, is no longer common" ..... my point being this makes common sense. Do it !!! Do it now !!! If Lord Obama doesn't quickly do this, it only further condemns him as the evil *&^%$&*^ he is.

11. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Sir I don't have a dog in this fight nor will I be drawn into it. I was just stating something that was pretty clear in my mind and should have been clear to most. I can't prove anything for or against what you say but from what I've seen niether can you. We have members that live in the area and the only one that has had anything real to report is Seacowboys. Likely most people that have been here very long would take what he has said as fact, I would be one of those that would. We get people from time to time that join for the sole purpose of fighting or creating a fuss, most just try to tolrate them untill they leave, I have not always be so great at this. [lolol] Those who have been here for some time likely know what and who I'm speaking about. I believe it is best to be over prepared for what ever may come my way, but I will not put info out there that I can't back up with fact, nor have I ever had to retract something I've stated on this forum.

BWM

12. fortunateson

Oh...
    We're screwed.
    If there's even a minor shutdown of shipping and/or refineries in the area, you can expect a huge spike in the price of gasoline.

13. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

"This, by the way, is Day 68 of the Gulf crisis. The A-Whale didn’t get refitted on Day 66; this work had to have been done over months, if not years. Shouldn’t the government have known about the existence of this ship two months ago, and been working on certifying it immediately? The A-Whale shouldn’t have had to stop at Norfolk at all to get the nation’s attention, but should have been hired to steam directly to the Gulf and get to work immediately. It’s indicative of a crisis management team that is spending more time worrying about regulations and red tape than cleaning up the mess, just as we saw with Packgen’s boom."

quote from hotair link

Freaking Tards in the government.

14. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Cap and Trade will be passed by the lame duck congress. This crisis wasn't taken care of to that end. It's all by design.

Byte

15. ISplatU

ISplatU Monkey+

16. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Have to throw the BS flag on this whole thing..... as the following commentor on the article states:

"Posted by Anonymous on<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>d = new Date(Date.UTC(2010,06-1,29,22,24,42));document.writeln(d.toLocaleString().replace(/:\d\d[^:].*/,''));</SCRIPT>Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:24 Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:24 <SCRIPT type=text/javascript>if (document.cookie.indexOf('b4in_admin=')!=-1) { $('#b4in_comment_delete_0000000000004101').html('[​IMG]'); }</SCRIPT>
    This is BS, I took the last poster's advice and contacted Cal EMA myself at 916-845-8911 they said they have NOT been notified of such an evacuation. I also called the coastal region and spoke with an officer of the coast guard and he said no there are no evacuations. As I write this I just received a phone call back from Jay Allan, Director of Communications with Public and Crisis Communication of Cal EMA and he said this is totally bogus and a phony article, they have NOT been made aware of any such evacuations!! He said that he just received a phone call from someone in Florida asking him about this information as well. He said their agency is called CAL EMA not "CEMA". In my opinion, making this article even more of a bogus piece of #%#^ scaring all of us.......Wayne, you may want to take your meds or perhaps start writing fiction books with that vivid imagination you have!!! Peace out........ from Mississippi"

I have a contact in our Tallahassee office of the Florida Emergency Management - they have heard nothing of this either.

17. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

It references the "Wayne Madsen Report"..I posted an evac story also. I did check if the emergency agencies mentioned were for real( at least the Alabama and Missippi ones s were real, after the first two I quit looking.)(i.e. had websites)and were correctly spelled.
    those"comments are gone from the huliQ site

I would trust you and your friend in fla before "anonymous".

18. ISplatU

ISplatU Monkey+

19. fortunateson

That's ridiculous. Ever hear of an absentee ballot?

You can best believe that the political impact of moving millions of people will be devastating compared to the uncertain benefit of some sort of crazy disaster-gerrymandering scheme.
    And it is uncertain and surely to be strongly (if not violently) contested.

Even he isn't that stupid.

20. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Elections are irrelevant anyway. It's just like claiming that "your" tax dollars pay for (insert social program here). Illusory. False flag propaganda. Lonely nutjobs out there with nothing better to do than make stuff up in the vain hope that somebody will listen to them. It's quite sad, really.

When and if the evacuations come, it will be well known for sure. No need to sound the alarm just yet -it's not like the People will be able to do anything about it anyway. They will just keep consuming and watching TV and drinking cheap beer like a typical urbanite zombie.

Sorry. I rant a lot sometimes.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7