gulf seabed rift dooom ... says this story on theinternet

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

ohnoohno
    This is an article posted on the interwebs..ohno
    I have neither evaluated the source nor the information ( no time right now)...

For what its worth: BP( "beyond puking") has delayed closing and "capping" the well for "further studies due to"low pressure readings"

Why BP is readying a 'super weapon' to avert escalating Gulf nightmare

by Terrence Aym

<!-- google_ad_section_start(name=main, weight=1.0) --> In a desperate attempt to stop a huge area of the Gulf ocean floor from possibly rupturing due to subterranean methane gas (leading to a calamity no human has ever seen) BP has ripped a page from science fiction books.

The giant oil company is now quietly preparing to test a small nuclear device in a frenzied rush against time to quell a cascading catastrophe. If successful they will have the capability to detonate a controlled fusion generated pulse.
    While the world watches BP's attempt to contain the oil gusher at the former Deepwater Horizon site, company officials have given the green light on an astounding plan to use what is known as a nuclear EPFCG charge if all else fails.

Sea floor compromised

Reports still indicate that methane is flooding the Gulf waters at a rate one million times more than normal, and the NOAA research vessel, Thomas Jefferson has reported spotting new fissures. [1]

Last week the science ship stunned some reporters with the revelation that the oceanographic team had discovered and measured a rift in the ocean floor miles from the BP wellhead. The rift was reported to be more than 100 feet long and widening. Oil and methane continues to plume from that rift.

BP has also admitted damage beneath the sea floor. [2]

The Omega plan

Most enterprises—whether business, government, or exploration—have a Plan B to fall back on. To date, BP has attempted Plans B through N. Yet it is the last ditch plan-the Omega plan-that hold the greatest risk. Yet that plan may be the final hope to stop what some insiders now consider a catastrophe that could culminate with a world-killing mass extinction event that modern civilization could not survive.

At a super-secret security base-CFB Suffield-located in southern Alberta, Canada, area reports indicate that high level engineers, physicists and military scientists are feverishly working to complete an ‘explosively pumped flux compression generator’ (EPFCG).

According to published scientific papers [see sources below] an EPFCG generator can be powered by a very small, controlled fusion explosion-in other words, a tiny nuclear bomb.

Why the UK based BP has set up operations at CFB-Suffield is obvious: The company already runs three oil rigs on the base, have worked with Canada’s chemical and biological efforts on and off for almost 40 years, and have strong ties to the Commonwealth’s infrastructure.

The CFB Base, which incorporates DRDC Suffield, is one of six Canadian military
    <!-- google_ad_section_end(name=main) -->
    research facilities and critical to the security of the country. DRDC Suffield is the lead facility for all of Canada’s engineering and weapons systems R&D.

The EPFCG—a Star Wars super weapon

A device that can only be used once, the EPFCG generates a high power electromagnetic pulse. It achieves this by using a powerful explosive, preferably nuclear. Advanced, nuclear driven EPFCGs can instantaneously create up to billions of amperes and hundreds of terawatts. Such raw power exceeds lighting bolts by huge orders of magnitude.

The pulse can be shaped and directed and used to knock out electronics-or more importantly in this case—to fuse virtually any material—including crumbling rock strata deep under the sea. The fantastically energized pulse can also compress objects to very high pressures and densities. [3]

According to engineers familiar with the technology, the devices can generate plasma arcs hotter than the surface of the sun that will melt and fuse materials in nanoseconds.

A special security force manned by members of AEGIS, a UK based paramilitary security corporation similar to the old US Blackwater Security company, is reported to have cordoned off the base. The security lid has clamped down hard while the engineers and scientists work with the nuclear materials.

BP’s secret Omega Plan kicked off in earnest on July 7th, 2010. According to sources on the base the British Geological Survey (BGS), the United States Geological Survey (USGS), BP and Halliburton have set up a test site at one of the drill rigs.

While the plan would admittedly only be executed if a worst case scenario seemed imminent, some geo-chemists have expressed concerns that detonating an EPFCG in the Gulf might ignite the methane.

Meanwhile the preparations for the test continue in Canada.
    . . .

[1] “Methane in Gulf 'astonishingly high'-US scientist”

[2] “BP Official Admits to Damage Beneath the Sea Floor
    [3] Explosively pumped flux compression generator (EPFCG)
    Sources: Scientific papers on a ‘super weapon’

"Scientific Collaborations Between Los Alamos and Arzamas-16 Using Explosive-Driven Flux Compression Generators" - PDF

"An Introduction to Explosive Magnetic Flux Compression Generators" - PDF
    [‘Stamped; DO NOT CIRCULATE’]

"Magnetized Target Fusion - An Ultra High Energy Approach in an Unexplored Parameter Space" - PDF

<script language="javascript"> $('socialIcons').hide(); </script> <hr class="clear">

Why BP is readying a super weapon to avert escalating Gulf nightmare - by Terrence Aym - Helium

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

FWIW: It would be approaching insane to use the new cap to shut in the well. Why? 'Cause if there is a weak spot in the casing (as likely there is since the seal seems to be the problem from day 1) reservoir pressure MIGHT blow it out. What has escaped me is why the sam hill they've not yet put a pipe on the cap and take the spew to the surface for treatment and/or recovery instead of letting it continue to escape. Wiser heads than mine have no doubt figured something out that makes that unwise.

I also don't "get" the dispersant. Seems to me to have it get to the surface they could round it up easier.

I don't "get" why they've not yet put a flow measuring widget in the cap, either. Maybe they did, and just haven't bother telling anyone.

That said, there are enough problems in the GoM just now, the doomcryers ought to STFU, pronto.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

That said, there are enough problems in the GoM just now, the doomcryers ought to STFU, pronto.

copy/out...

4. ghrit

Aim was poor, intended for the publishing idiots that seem to infect the airways, remaining printed news outlets, and the internet.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Copy "blackmagic": Tango3 by....

You made a good point Ghrit; I got caught up propagating a breaking "psuedo story."....
    Cut_Jericho. a30e61992e. f.

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I think I'll commence drinking as if it's going to end any hour.

7. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

no doubt on the, pipe that crap up to the surface and collect it. That's about the best idea around.

"That said, there are enough problems in the GoM just now, the doomcryers ought to STFU, pronto.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> "

Oil rain, forced evacs, methane death cloud, N korea did it, toxic dispersant, death to all living things in gulf, any that I missed?

8. ghrit

Tsunami caused by a methane burp.

9. melbo

Firecane?

10. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

yah the , A hurricane will coat oil on everything as far inland as chicago, crap

11. melbo

and it could be on fire, raining napalm AND spurning methane tornados?

****!!! Commence drinking heavily.

12. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Am I the only one left? Hello?

I now know how there was a flood that destroyed the world. I am Noah without a family and no food to eat.

I am horny. No women left. I better start carving a fur lined hole in a log. The good news is the beavers survived!

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Silly man...

Netflix delivered "the road" yesterday ( how appropriate).
    think I saw the first enticing trailer in spring of '09,Just one spirit crushing scene after another, but nicely shot...Viggo and Duval can express reams of dialogue with one expressive look.

14. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I am voting with Edgar Cayce for(on?) seabed collapse/undersea mudslides and resulting tsunamis perhaps the new madrid adjusting..Lake michigan finding a direct route to the gulf.\
    I can walk out my front door to the pier and begin my new career as a river sailing barge captain..

15. Clyde

Its just me and Tango......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEy6MGu3bIA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEy6MGu3bIA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

16. melbo

wearing beaver fur britches

17. melbo

make that eager beaver fur britches

18. Clyde

Ok. We know melbo survived. That is 3 guys, no girls. I feel like I am just landed on Planet of the Apes.

19. ghrit

We can hope it's beaver fur and not porky-pine.

20. Clyde

I have contributed to, yet, another degraded thread. I shall take my big beaver (16 mile road) bow out of the thread.

If you live in SE michigan, you will understand this comment!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7