Gun control libtard busted with . . . gun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Dec 6, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Always keep in mind that the rules libtards make up for everyone else do not apply to them.

Sen. Donne Trotter arrested at O'Hare on gun charge - chicagotribune.com

Now, for any normal person, a crime such as this would stain their record--they might even lose their job . . . but, libtards ignore such things and keep going business as usual.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Hm. Less than 1200 frns from non professional services, yet he's employed as a security guard when not representing his constituents? Would the security job be a mask to allow the permit? (And a nose gun at that.)

There is a stinker here. The very definition of hypocrite.

UGRev likes this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I agree with ghrit and the real questions are: if he is making $84K then wtf is he doing working as an armed security guard and if he is carrying a 25 auto as a duty weapon then how much of a moron is this guy. I call BS on the 25 as a duty weapon and think this libtard stinks to high heaven.

4. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

the whole security guard job is a typical con & dodge around Chicago .... he has a friend in the biz that has him down for this exact purpose .... the security company probably has hundreds of employees listed .... you get caught "I'm on duty" ....

before IL tighten up the police requirements agencies and towns passed out police badges like confetti .... there was a park district that had police badges available for "a donation" .... the park district had thousands of badge carrying deputies

5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7