Gun Control

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by RightHand, Apr 16, 2018.

1. RightHand

RightHand Old Pioneer in a New World Moderator Founding Member

Mark Robinson

Capt. Tyree, Celt, BlueDuck and 7 others like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

Yea, Baby... That guy speaks for ME, and for the rest of Us “The Silent Majority”...

3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Mr. Robinson has got it almost right. He just needs to remember that an unconstitutional laws is void, and he has no duty to follow it.

4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grudge Monkey

Yea buddy, Preach it!!!!

5. ochit

ochit Monkey+

yea he gets it ! and I agree

6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

This guy told them like it is, no bullshit! I hope some of what he said sank in!!

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

He thinks like my county sheriff.

8. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++

Good county sheriff, ghrit.

We used to have a leftist here. He ignored one individual who kept causing problems and had mental issues, because the guy was the son of another long time county employee. One day the time bomb Jared Loughner went off and six people died. Representative Gabby Giffords, who was good friends with the leftist sheriff, suffered permanent brain damage. Now she and her husband go around the country stumping for more gun control.

We have a little bit better county sheriff who seems to, for the moment at least, to be a little more respectful of gun rights.

Most mass shootings of late seem to have one thing in common. Once the name is released the cops pipe up and announce "Oh yeah, we knew about that guy".

Well... WTF?

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Pretty easy answer. The public is conditioned to sympathize with the perps until caught in the act. Then they whine because their sympathies obstructed anything that may have been done.

10. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I remember this view well, although I preferred the other end of the line. I shot the pin out of many of those spotters. :) That's my kind of gun control.

Butts.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7