Gun control?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by oldman11, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Standby for the rush, because the agenda in the House is just getting started.

oldman11 and sec_monkey like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Is this gun rush is going to be like the blue wave?

3. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

a gun rush is about psychology, so is the economy

4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Yep and there is no deep fear at the moment. Let the senate flip and the next communist POTUS be elected then gun and ammo sales will take off like a rocket. Them Commies controlling the House is kind of like having a bull with one nut and it having a vasectomy and then trying to get the cows pregnant............ not much power and really pretty impotent in the grand scheme of things at this time.

5. sec_monkey

yep but fear of what they will do might cause a small rush on various tools plus it can damage the economy

the House controls taxes plus spending so they can easily crash the economy

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

My fellow Monkeys in OryGun just got hosed Royally, 4 more years of Bloomberg/Soros control and the dems will roll out the most draconian anti 2nd laws you could ever dream of, the nightmare of an all out symphony of destruction is about to begin! OryGun is well and truly fucked! My brothers and sisters to the north, the screwing you just got will be nothing in comparison to what OryGun is about to get! Watch and see! Been nice knowing ya'll!

7. sec_monkey

@Ura-Ki :( :cry:

as discussed it might be time to move to ID or WY or ND or SD or other more friendly states :) :)

moves can be real tough but are sometimes necessary

we know from experience, we jus moved our data center n it did not go well :( :(

Gator 45/70, oldman11 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That's just it!
    Colorado is still home, but with the recent changes in the last year +, it doesn't really matter to me any longer!

The other point is, no matter where I call home and choose to hang my hat, eventually the "Blue Wave" will catch up to me! At least now, I get to choose!

Gator 45/70, oldman11 and sec_monkey like this.
  9. sec_monkey

a move from CO to ID or WY or ND or SD or other more friendly states would buy ya some time :) :)

the kommifornia virus has not completely infected them jus yet

CO aint far behind OR or CA :( :mad:

[chopper] [chopper]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

(y):D:cool:

sec_monkey likes this.
  11. sec_monkey

run it by the Mrs. 1st ;) ;)

plus ya can blame it on trunk monkey so ya dont get into trouble :D :D

Gator 45/70, oldman11 and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Oh yeah Oregon is totally f-ed.
    But there are still about 40 other states that don't completely suck every day of the week to choose from.

SB21, Gator 45/70, oldman11 and 2 others like this.
  13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

We could relocate to Alaska in about a weeks time, wouldn't even be all that hard, or any kind of hardship!

Gator 45/70, oldman11 and sec_monkey like this.
  14. sec_monkey

AK [applaud] [applaud]

quakes are an issue plus the liberal virus is spreading North to AK from CA, OR plus WA

still AK gets [winkthumb] [winkthumb] :) :) as well

oldman11 and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The good thing is that the House will not be able to do much without Senate approval but the sad fact is they do control the purse.
    The sad thing is we're now going to get 2 years of a big - nothing - nothing will get done. I certainly doubt we'll see serious Immigration reform and certainly not Health Care so...so back to the same old crap where all the real problems just get kicked down the road and everyone in the Swamp is fat and happy. Nothing ever really changes, I should have known better...those F#@*ing Republicans had their chance to really change things and AGAIN they blew it!

I suppose this does give one a justification to purchase more firearms but I seriously doubt they will be able to do much to change the gun laws with the Senate to block them. And, in all honesty, I never need much justification when it comes to purchasing a firearm that I want...

I'm in Northern Idaho and love it but it is hurting for good jobs. They retirement community is exploding here as most of the folks that come are retirees. I think if I went to anyplace else it would be to Western Wyoming, too many reasons to list but taxes certainly is the main one, think they are the lowest in the country, but Alaska might be, if not then Cost of Living is certainly lower than Alaska, a lot lower, and they also get oil money from the state.

16. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Gun control is a firm grip on a 45! As far as my stash goes I'll still be buying ammo when I can get it.

17. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

California has gone full communist with the election of Gavin Newsom. That guy is left of left. I suspect the increased taxes and state expenses will drive more people from the state, only to infect and corrupt more surrounding states.

Gator 45/70, HK_User and sec_monkey like this.
  18. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I suggest it is a cause and effect condition.
    They build pretty much on demand and for now they are out of 308s and are building all the ar15s they can shove out the door. They also build their uppers, all uppers on demand so they are busy and I have friends in that town. Most uppers are 6 to 10 days out on their ship schedule.

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

HK, just checked my email for a PSA ad. That email ad only had one complete AR10 lower for $199. Then I clicked on AR10 and there clicked on complete rifles. That took me to a page where the top 5 AR10 rifles complete were in stock and ranged in price from $599 to $799. The other 10 rifles were out of stock ...... but the do have instock AR10s Complete or as 2 piece as buy Complete upper and mate with complete lower. jus sayin.... 8pm 7 nov 2018

Gator 45/70, HK_User and sec_monkey like this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Oh yeah and most of the AR10 manufacturers stuff doesn't cross.
    Hell they all had their own magazine at one point.
    I think most manufacturers standardized on the dpms magazine.
    I don't remember who or what or when exactly but I know someone who keeps up with all the AR10 manufacturers religiously.
    I just ask them.

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7