Gun Free Zone Signs Removed From Mall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E.L., Dec 17, 2007.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

http://joemerchant24.blogspot.com/2007/12/report-from-westroads.html

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Report from Westroads

Well, Freedom Fiends, I just got back from Westroads and guess what I didn't find?

The rules of conduct signs were gone, leaving only marred paint and screw holes behind.

This is the main entry by at the food court. Notice the two blue dots? Those are plastic anchors where the sign used to be.

[​IMG]

This is over by Dick's and JC Penney. Notice the marred paint in the shape of a sign?

[​IMG]
    The signs at the Friday's and Panera entrances were also missing, leaving marred paint behind. Security was thicker, so no pics.

I did ask one nice security guard about the sign by Panera. His response was interesting...

"Yeah, there was a rules of conduct sign there, but they took it down. Not sure why, but they just took it down."

Curiouser and curiouser, eh Freedom Fiends?

On the upside, at least I wasn't breaking the rules about photos in the mall!!!

BTW: I also stopped by Oak View (the crosstown sister mall under the same management) and took better pics of their rules of conduct sign. I'll update that post next.

2. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

They no doubt are already in damage control mode for the lawsuits that will come for failure to protect their customers AFTER denying them the right to self defense.

I hope they get sued plumb into a ghost town.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7