Gun Owners Cold Clocked

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by melbo, Dec 20, 2007.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I don't remember the thread but I stated that this mentally ill gun control measure would be the nail in our coffin. It just passed in some secretive measures. NRA was fully backing it while GOA and JPFO didn't know it was on the floor and have decried it as the Armageddon of the 2nd amendment.

This was the re-evolution of that old McCarthy bill that has floundered about for a couple years now. It may sound good that a mentally ill person can't legally buy a gun. but, the definition of mentally deficit is now squarely in the hands of our masters. PTSD? Felt blue one time 20 yrs ago? Questioned authority.

So many people even here seem to always think, "Well, that may have happened in Russia but it can't happen here". They are fools and need to wake up to that part about "Congress shall pass no law".

If any of you are thinking that I am being over-reactive over this: Check out Brady. http://www.bradycampaign.org/ They are dancing in the streets. so is the NRA http://www.nraila.org/ I'm starting to think that the NRA is the father of all Gun Control

From http://www.jpfo.org/
    [​IMG]

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Let's just hope the Bush man does not sign it and it comes up for a REAL vote. If he signs it THEY can all got to HELL!!!

3. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I would not hold your breath on that.

OGM

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

And the chances of that are? Divide and conquer..

Wonder what a handpicked goobermint shrink would say with say two years of monkey transcripts in a folder in front of him...
    members:
    #1paranoid
    #2paranoid (with authority issues)
    #3paranoid with long term anti government fears.
    #4 paranoid schizophrenic"#
    #5 paranoid
    #6 Anal compulsive paranoid(hides 100 rounds of 7.62x39 rifle ammunition in his large intestine)...[lolol]
    All members found to have deep seated security issues and judged to be highly likely to resist authority with a likely probability of committing future offenses.???taser1

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

6. gokill

gokill Monkey+++

with fiends like the nra who needs enimies

7. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ive known for years that the NRA is the greatest enemy gun owners today have. They are in bed with the Brady bunch and what makes them the worst is that so many gun owners trust and believe them and will even support them bost financialy and with their votes so they lead us to betray ourselves.

8. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

step up your face-to-face in state purchases of all weapons. The only way to counteract prior to a date where these laws truly set some nut bags off with unintended consequences. Buy and buy often.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7