Gun ownership question.

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by VisuTrac, Nov 14, 2011.

1. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

My soon to be 4 yr granddaughter would hunt him down and kick his "A" for even trying to shoot a coon...

[​IMG]

Falcon15 likes this.
  2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

It's real simple... have him committed for observation... then make sure the authorities know he wants to buy weapons...

Falcon15 likes this.
  3. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

ELECTROSHOCK is more fun when YOU administer it. Why let the docs in the looney bin have all the fun?

STANGF150 and VisuTrac like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I convinced him that an M44 (same as a M91/30 but way shorter) carbine will fit the bill!

with 203 gr rounds that thing is going to be a fire breathing kicking mule!

That ought to tame down the desire to go pop pop.

Plus, he is going to be going to a shooting range. No shooting it on the property.

[bow]

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Unfortunately, the coons around here eat my chickens and ducks. Without very many large predators except cars, someone has to keep them in check.

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Lovin' it. Just don't let him take prone in dry grass, it'll start a fire. Don't tell him either that the POI will shift depending on whether the bayo is extended or not, it'll drive him nuts.

[stirpot]

STANGF150 likes this.
  7. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

To bad you guys don't live closer or I'd let you borrow one of my scarier toys...

in the back of my closet sits a .460 rigby...
    Three rounds and even my shoulder hurts...

if you ever get this way... we'll set up some targets for him...
    $20 bucks says he doesn't get through a box of 20

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

GrandPaDave.... Not a lot of Elephants left around you, I take it.... or Water Buffalo.... Or Polar Bears...... must be the reason it is in the back of the gunsafe....[stirpot]

9. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Bruce, maybe he has taken a liking to hunting Mac trucks in his old age. Every man should have a hobby...;)

Witch Doctor 01, Falcon15 and BTPost like this.
  10. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

Yeah yeah... yuck it up... but one of these days don't be surprised when you see one of those chrome bull dogs hanging over my mantle....
    134-Mack%2520Bulldog.

honestly It was a special order for a client... nice old guy... had him a heart attack before he had a chance to pick it up... I keep it as a reminder not wait to long to do all those things I still hope to achieve in life...

Sapper John likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7