Gun sniffing dog

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Hanzo, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Well. here's the thing... Two is one and one is none, so two is also none. That means 99 is 98, 98 is 97, 97 is 96... all the way down to none. This is why we ALWAYS need another one. After all, it's just common sense.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Gator 45/70, Dunerunner, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  3. Post#2. If A=B and B=C, then A=C. Impeccable, undeniable, unimpeachable logic 3M-TA3. Have you considered working on the unified field theory?

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That anything like the field and stream theory? I could definitely see unifying a hunting and fishing trip.

I did work on string theory once, but it got all tangled up and I had to throw it all away. Good thing there are an infinite number of parallel universes or we'd all be dead. Oh crap I just realized that Infinity must also equal zero, so we can't even be here...

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

You know you really got something when your 6 month old puppy brings you the correct water fowling shotgun and he isn't even a hunting dog! He just loves to go shooting! He drags it to me by its sling, good thing it's a plastic stock and forend!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  6. I was going to order a new revolver this morning, but decided to wait until this Corona virus scare abates. They might get the wrong idea if I walked into the gun store wearing a mask.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7