Gunkid's brother? or just another Idiot giving preppers a bad name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Doctor 01, Jan 20, 2014.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I do NOT think I have ever seen, a Zombie, that could operate A Firearm... Not in ANY MOVIE, read in ANY BOOK, or seen personally... Seems to me that all the Zombies, I have seen in the Movies, all moved rather slowly, and usually dragging one foot. It also seems to me the best way to deal with Zombies, is to throw a bucket of Gasoline on them, from 6 ft Away, and light them up, in place, and stand back and watch them burn.... ..... YMMV.....

Alpha Dog and chelloveck like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

chelloveck likes this.
  3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

He and his buddies would be the first to die in my town. No room for that shit here. Vermin they are. KF

Yard Dart, ditch witch and BTPost like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It seems that the zombie tried to enter her pianoforte...;) Damnably bad luck as he was looking for her organs!!!

gunbunny and oldawg like this.
  5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

That...was SO bad...:rolleyes:

chelloveck likes this.
  6. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Yes, Bruce nails it right there. Our plan takes the fight out away from our lake and keeps it there. Our defensive positions start almost a mile from our base. There are choke points we will defend and several bridges that will have to be effectively blocked. Once the bridges are blocked they will be on foot. The furthest outposts will be manned and they will slow the enemies advance by firing on them while support comes up. After that we have fall back positions set up where intruders are funneled into kill zones. You let them think they have won, and they walk right into the trap. W e hold the high ground from all directions. Our plan is to fall back and ambush. By killing a couple at each engagement we have the ability to take them out with no casualties to our own men. We have good coms now and are working on secure coms as well.

7. Jay Tx

Jay Tx Monkey+

If I remember correctly, the idiot mentioned in the OP was also building himself a homemade suit of armor, and it failed his own test miserably in the show. He was also researching how to perform a C-section on his girlfriend to deliver their child. He is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer I do remember watching the show and thinking to myself, "this moron will not last five minutes after SHTF".

Yeah, i watch Doomsday Preppers, mostly to laugh at the people that choose to make their plans and store known to the rest of the world.

8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I use Doomsday Preppers to convince my mother to buy certain items we need for survival. Once I get my job I'm apprenticing for, I'll be able to buy more. Until then, I'm mostly stuck with the grunt work and research here at home.

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

No worries about this Dude, any Longer... He is a Convicted Felon, (Child Molester) and after the show Air'ed, the FEDs raided his place and busted his Butt, for Felon in Possession of a FireArm.... He is going to the Federal GrayBar Hotel, for the next Decade, so has removed himself from the local GenePool.... Couldn't Happen to a Nicer Guy.... Information was published in the Seattle Newspapers.... ......

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7