Guns Don't Kill People Mosquito's Do

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigO01, Feb 18, 2008.

1. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Wow what an eye opener .

Just heard on the news that in Africa Mosquito's kill "get this" ONE MILLION people every year due to malaria .

The President "our President" is running around handing out mosquito netting for the beds of children to help with this problem .

Now think back to all the pictures and stories of those nations that had Millions and millions of rounds of surplus ammo and Old WWII vintage rifles that Americans would gleefully have bought for collectibles and never done anything more violent than burn up the ammo at ranges around the country yet those nations destroyed all of those rounds and guns of historical value to please the United Nations Liberals .

I wonder how many mosquito nets they could have bought with the proceeds if they had just told the UN to go F themselves .

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Now that's a helluva good point

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Screw 'em, let the UN help them instead of my taxes. If they want my help they can sell me the stuff they were gonna destroy and I'll give them money for that, if they want hand outs they can talk to their masters at the UN.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7