gurcgle rrrraalllph...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

gurgle rrrraalllph...

Kid suspended for wearing a humorous "terrorist-hunting license" t-shirt because it had a "picture"!! of a gun!!
    I can't take this crap much longer.Everybody is afraid of a picture of a gun????
    http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/217898

2. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

FWIW, when everything goes to hell in a handbasket, those types of sureal idiots are the ones to suffer the most.

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The parents are doing the right thing, make the school obvious that it's opinion is going to cost it a lot of money. Then every child should come to school wearing a shirt like it.

I might have to give my daughter a shirt to wear to school. Knowing our community, I would get a lot of calls. Yeah, calls from a bunch of kids and parents asking where I bought the shirt and can I get them one also.

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

If I had a kid... I would send him to school with a new gun on his shirt every day.

5. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I can see it now. Blackjack at Office Max. "Miss, do you have any paperclips that can hold a .45 on a shirt?" [lolol]

What you do is get several of those shirts and make pants, a vest, hat and socks out of them, then send junior off to school. Bet the idiots would love you then. Haha.

Oh we do so love our fear. If we can't be scared by something, we'll make up something to be scared about. "Oh my gosh, run it's a caterpillar!"

I seriously think something has gone wrong with this world. Wasn't there a time when the weak would have been culled from the gene pool? Quick, bring back the dinosaurs. Sheesh.

6. jash

jash Monkey+++

The question is, where can I get one? The university I work at is having a discussion on allowing concealed carry on campus. Some of the young republicans have asked me to be there to speak (as I am VERY SUPPORTIVE), and it would be great to wear! But the sad part is that they don't think it should be allowed. If the republicans on campus are against it what chance does it have?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7