"Guts" or "balls" ?

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Tango3, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Subject: Guts or ....

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top">

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer,
    lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically speaking there is no difference in the outcome.

Both result in death.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

ROFLMAO!
    That would certainly be a fatal mistake regardless of what you say, or how!

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The "He needed killin' " Defense would be valid there. [batteye]

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Ok, I can understand you feeling that way. But, I just have to ask.... would it be done with a gun? a knife or two? or poison? jus.... wondering [dunno]

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Poison. Around here, we have digitalis and hemlock growing wild, and one could take the stance that he tried eating some to see what it tasted like. (Might be salable if he was dumb enough to make a guts or balls decision in the first place.) Neither hemlock nor digitalis leaves fingerprints or gunshot residue. No blood to clean up either.

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Smart man.

CRC - Deja vu?!

7. CRC

Yep...

and yep. ;)

8. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Balls

When you go to the grocery store and checker asks if you want a bag.

Look over at wife or significant other with reply

No Thanks, I already have one. :D

9. CRC

Dead Man Walking, Colt...... [batteye]

10. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

no this guy has both balls and guts [lolol]
    balls.

11. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

what's with the dejected look on the king of beasts? Some woman's got him by the balls and he's just a beaten king.

12. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

[lolol][lolol][lolol][lolol][lolol][lolol][lolol][lolol]

Tango we got to get you to an eye doctor. I was pretty sure before zooming in at 400%, but I would put money on it that is a man, not a woman that is lifting the tail of the King of Beasts.

13. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

You didn't really thing he was joking, did you?!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7