Gwen Towers

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by pearlselby, Oct 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Taku likes this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Well this really is some tinfoil hat stuff..... will have to digest that information. [tinfoil101]

pearlselby likes this.
  3. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

pearlselby and chelloveck like this.
  4. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

It aint ALL lies....

How aboot @BTPost has a look at it for a less "dramatic" opinion.

Ganado likes this.
  5. Mindgrinder

Puharich further experimented, discovering that,

• 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person "feel good," producing an altered-state

• 10.80 Hz causes riotous behavior

• 6.6 Hz causes depression.

Brokor and pearlselby like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Most TOTAL BS..... A lot of really impressive BuzzWords, strung together with what most Sheeple would consider a lot of "Smoke and Mirrors" but no actual Fire.... Consider this.... HARRP has been offline for the last few Years... Was on the Surplus Airforce Scrap List, and was just given to the University of Alaska Fairbanks, for a single "US Buck"... Thanks to Senator Murkowski... The U ofA is looking for a Grant, from NSF, to continue the Research, but so far, it is still OFFLINE... If HARRP was a significant part of this "Grand Plot" why is it NOT Funded.... If the PTB needed it to "Control the Wx" or to "Control Minds" why would it not be Funded, to the MAX.... Go out and do your own RESEARCH, and look for the PUBLISHED, and "Peer Reviewed" papers written by the Folks that ran HARRP, when it was active, and READ what they were actually doing, and trying to understand.... HINT, It has nothing to do with this type of BS.... The " Woodpecker" is a Russian Over the Horizon Radar System that is a Cold War relic, when their Sat based surveillance was to heavy to get off the ground. Now days it is the Chinese that are using the technology, because they are still 20 Years behind, in SAT Based Survelance Technology. Do your own Research, and don't believe everything you read on the Internet, as most of it is TOTAL BS.... My Opinion, YMMV....

Tobit, sec_monkey, mysterymet and 5 others like this.
  7. Mindgrinder

Was looking for "less dramatic" but I guess i'll take what i can get since he normally ignores me.
    Good advice....do your own research.
    Solfeggio Frequencies
    Tesla - Resonant Harmonics
    Electric Universe Theory
    ----
    Good places to start if you're under 50.
    HARRP is 1970s tech.

8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Hoo-boy that's right up there with chemtrails ! [tongue]

Ganado and chelloveck like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Some conspiracy theories, like vampires and werewolves just refuse to die...even if stabbed with the wooden stakes of reason, or shot with silver bullets of factually verifiable evidence.

The desire to believe, is often stronger than the inclination to fact check and give the theory some critically considered investigation.. That's not to say, that all conspiracy theories are just tinfoil hat speculation and should be dismissed out of hand...People were actually out to get Richard Nixon ;) (thankyou Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein et al) and by all accounts did bring him undone. The important thing is to have a functional Bull$#!t meter, and have it properly calibrated against reality when digesting the information contained within conspiracy theory claims.

AN/URC-117 Ground Wave Emergency Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pearlselby and Brokor like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just so everyone knows Nick Bagich, is a Certified LOON, and his HARRP Theories are Totally BOGUS BS....

Actually, HARRP, when it was initially Operational, only could Output Frequencies on TWO Bands in the HF Spectrum. As I recall, one was around 3.6Mhz, and the other was about 7.2 Mhz.... Certainly NEVER in the Microwave Bands (3.0 Ghz and above) or the VLF or ELF Bands (30Hz to 30Khz, and 30Khz to 300Khz) The Antenna System was designed for just those two HF Bands, and wouldn't tune worth Crap, anywhere else. Also the HARRP Antenna Array was designed to Radiate STRAIGHT UP, into the Sky, and not in any direction, but STRAIGHT UP.... Early on, during Phase One Construction, it could produce in the neighborhood of 1.2 Megawatts, and when the Array was finish, in Phase Two of Construction, it's maximum Output Power was 3.6 MegaWatts, and was able to operate in the HF Spectrum from 2.8 Mhz to about 11Mhz. Certainly NEVER at Billions of Watts, as the Diesel Generator, that Power the System, could NEVER produce, that kind of Power.
    Whoever wrote the above BS, doesn't know SQUAT, about RF, or the specifics of the HARRP System.....

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    kellory, Mindgrinder and chelloveck like this.
  11. Mindgrinder

Sure BT.

United States Patent: 4686605

I claim:

1. A method for altering at least one region normally existing above the earth's surface with electromagnetic radiation using naturally-occurring and diverging magnetic field lines of the earth comprising transmitting first electromagnetic radiation at a frequency between 20 and 7200 kHz from the earth's surface, said transmitting being conducted essentially at the outset of transmission substantially parallel to and along at least one of said field lines, adjusting the frequency of said first radiation to a value which will excite electron cyclotron resonance at an initial elevation at least 50 km above the earth's surface, whereby in the region in which said electron cyclotron resonance takes place heating, further ionization, and movement of both charged and neutral particles is effected, said cyclotron resonance excitation of said region is continued until the electron concentration of said region reaches a value of at least 10.sup.6 per cubic centimeter and has an ion energy of at least 2 ev.

2. The method of claim 1 including the step of providing artificial particles in said at least one region which are excited by said electron cyclotron resonance.

3. The method of claim 2 wherein said artificial particles are provided by injecting same into said at least one region from an orbiting satellite.

4. The method of claim 1 wherein said threshold excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is about 1 watt per cubic centimeter and is sufficient to cause movement of a plasma region along said diverging magnetic field lines to an altitude higher than the altitude at which said excitation was initiated.

5. The method of claim 4 wherein said rising plasma region pulls with it a substantial portion of neutral particles of the atmosphere which exist in or near said plasma region.

6. The method of claim 1 wherein there is provided at least one separate source of second electromagnetic radiation, said second radiation having at least one frequency different from said first radiation, impinging said at least one second radiation on said region while said region is undergoing electron cyclotron resonance excitation caused by said first radiation.

7. The method of claim 6 wherein said second radiation has a frequency which is absorbed by said region.

8. The method of claim 6 wherein said region is plasma in the ionosphere and said second radiation excites plasma waves within said ionosphere.

9. The method of claim 8 wherein said electron concentration reaches a value of at least 10.sup.12 per cubic centimeter.

10. The method of claim 8 wherein said excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is initially carried out within the ionosphere and is continued for a time sufficient to allow said region to rise above said ionosphere.

11. The method of claim 1 wherein said excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is carried out above about 500 kilometers and for a time of from 0.1 to 1200 seconds such that multiple heating of said plasma region is achieved by means of stochastic heating in the magnetosphere.

12. The method of claim 1 wherein said first electromagnetic radiation is right hand circularly polarized in the northern hemisphere and left hand circularly polarized in the southern hemisphere.

13. The method of claim 1 wherein said electromagnetic radiation is generated at the site of a naturally-occurring hydrocarbon fuel source, said fuel source being located in at least one of northerly or southerly magnetic latitudes.

14. The method of claim 13 wherein said fuel source is natural gas and electricity for generating said electromagnetic radiation is obtained by burning said natural gas in at least one of magnetohydrodynamic, gas turbine, fuel cell, and EGD electric generators located at the site where said natural gas naturally occurs in the earth.

15. The method of claim 14 wherein said site of natural gas is within the magnetic latitudes that encompass Alaska.

kellory, pearlselby and Brokor like this.
  12. Mindgrinder

Sure is....in the patent in fact.

"It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions. "

Katana Lee and Brokor like this.
  13. Mindgrinder

@BTPost does have a very valid point aboot "Dr" Nick Begich..
    His "doctorate" is honorary from Sri Lanka....
    His website contains considerable questionable science...but some with merit.
    Being the son of a politician....1/2 lies is the norm.

Ganado and Taku like this.
  14. pearlselby

pearlselby Monkey++

Taku, Thank you for your thoughtful reply to my question. I think the capabilities out there like you say are far from what I can even imagine.
    I will be about to do more research from what you have given me.

Thank you again, Taku,

Sapper John and Ganado like this.
  15. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Although I am not easily convinced to believe in outrageous conspiracy theories, and have settled to what I would call a fairly reasonable level of sanity when carrying judgement on a particular subject such as this, I must ask, "what is so hard to believe about a top secret project carried out by tyrannical government in the first place?" I am sure there have been outrageous claims, and there always will be. But, no matter the claims made, none of them negate the very fact that these corporate cartels do hold specific patents and do carry out incredible and very inhumane tests, often on the unaware public, and can get away with almost anything because they are untouchable. If we remove all the fluff and every assertion, we will still be left with the cold-hard fact that we, the people are guinea pigs.

16. Brokor

Research the fuel additives for jet fuel sometime, in particular, Jet A type fuel. Jet A is a kerosene grade fuel, normally only available in the U.S.A. It has the same flash point as Jet A-1 but a higher freeze point maximum (-40°C). It is supplied against the ASTM D1655 (Jet A) specification.

Step 1 (go): ASTM D1655 - 15de1 Standard Specification for Aviation Turbine Fuels
    Step 2 (read): ASTM D4171 - 11 Standard Specification for Fuel System Icing Inhibitors
    Step 3 (observe):
    1.3 WARNING - Mercury has been designated by many regulatory agencies as a hazardous material that can cause central nervous system, kidney and liver damage. Mercury, or its vapor, may be hazardous to health and corrosive to materials. Caution should be taken when handling mercury and mercury containing products. See the applicable product Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for details and EPA’s websitehttp://www.epa.gov/mercury/faq.htmfor additional information. Users should be aware that selling mercury and/or mercury containing products into your state or country may be prohibited by law.
    1.4 This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.

Step 4 (go to and observe): Patent WO2003106595A3 - Jet fuel additive concentrate composition and fuel composition and methods ... - Google Patents - Patent US8641788 - Fuels and fuel additives comprising butanol and pentanol - Google Patents - Patent CA2489007A1 - Jet fuel additive concentrate composition and fuel composition and methods ... - Google Patents - Patent EP1513914A2 - Jet fuel additive concentrate composition and fuel composition and methods ... - Google Patents
    Step 5 (observe): ASTM D2276 - 06(2014) Standard Test Method for Particulate Contaminant in Aviation Fuel by Line Sampling
    Step 6: » Chemtrails: An Obvious Overhead Pollutant Ignored and Denied Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
    Step 7: TOXIC SKIES: Secret Jet Fuel Additives and Contrails Pollute Global Atmosphere « Chemtrails: The Exotic Weapon
    Step 8 (watch):

Step 9: Connect the dots.

One does not need to be a "crazy conspiracy theorist" to see that it's profitable for corporations to continue chasing bigger dollar signs. What has changed since I was a kid and could look up at a clear blue sky with jets passing, is that we now have corporations with patented, secretive jet fuel additives with ingredients which cause serious health concerns. But, I suppose it's "sane" to just trust the government and trust the corporations, (who own/are the government).

17. Brokor

I linked the video in my previous post mostly due to the fact that one of the scientists at the seminar stated it was our grandchildren who will inherit the burden. The problems with chemtrails won't fully surface for quite some time, and much of the damage hasn't been done yet or even researched properly. Given the current day level of use with patented jet fuel additives, I can only imagine toxic soil and polluted, unusable water will result.

18. Brokor

Well, @Taku I generally take a different approach, more to make sense of it all than to simply maintain my sanity. No matter what comes, if humanity survives, they will find a way to get by. These horrible things happening in the world are shaping us, and perhaps it is a necessary step, philosophically and spiritually speaking, in order to reach the precipice of understanding. Thus far in all recorded history, humans have waged war and massacred for conquest and ideals with very few ever really understanding the consequences. A great example of some who have learned, would be the Buddhists --but even they have been persecuted, murdered, and run out of their homes to seek asylum elsewhere. At this stage, humans still cannot tolerate greatness in their midst and they must do everything they can to destroy it because it does not suit their version of reality; these people must learn the hard way, the inevitable way. Just as the mind of the religious cannot be reprogrammed to obey the command of another which does not fit the parameters of the doctrine they adhere, so too does the mind of the despot and tyrant function. Of course, with every one of them being at the extreme end of commitment and quality, the only way they will stop is by killing them. It is the pure and simple wonder found only in love and harmony which will guide the human race to ever build anything to resemble a paradise...and we are a long distance off from witnessing that reality. These events may be the crucible in which humanity can finally be forged into something brighter, nobler, and great. If we do not sacrifice our humanity in the attempt to save it, and with a little faith in each other we may see the light at the end of the tunnel.

19. Brokor

That was the past, this is now. Humanity does make changes, and some do learn. To remain in a perpetual frozen state is the very definition of stagnation. We must attempt to factor in the many variables we do not see easily, too. What if the Earth, for whatever reason was going to become uninhabitable for humans? It could be an extinction level event such as an asteroid, or a series of violent volcanic eruptions, or any number of cataclysmic events. If humans were to remain in horse and carriage days (and I will admit I also find this time period attractive) and unable to progress scientifically, we would never be able to get off this rock in time. And that's the funny thing, really --time. I guess we do not look ahead enough and dream of the greatness we may achieve. This truly is a fascinating biosphere we call our home, but even time will have its way, eventually. The span of human existence is but a tiny fragment, less than the blink of an eye compared to the Earth, and even less compared to the vastness of the universe.

If I gave you a gift you did not earn, how much would you appreciate it? How well would you care for it? Do you really understand the sacrifices made, the work and labor, the dedication and commitment that went into creating the gift? I will chance a guess by saying you would cherish it more, understand and nurture the item if you worked for it and if you understood the measure of its worth was your time & effort. You would also be more understanding of the consequences inherent with losing the item, too. All of this I mention because the same principles apply to the world in general, to each and every human being. With every catastrophe, each murder and terrible event, some of us will always see, recognize, feel, and know. This is the world we have, and tomorrow will be the world we create. Our job is to protect that which we cherish and learn everything we can so we do not pass on the mistakes of the past to those we may leave behind. You cannot stop the events from happening any more than you can make the Earth stop revolving around the Sun. Focus on what you can change, and find a positive way to make it happen. The choice is yours...it has always been so.

20. Brokor

If life were a video game, perhaps.

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7