H.R. 127: A New Bill In Congress Would Literally End Your 2nd Amendment Rights Permanently

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by toolbelt99, Feb 3, 2021.

1. toolbelt99

toolbelt99 Monkey

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Hmmm, I might have something better in mind if anyone needs to shoot owls or other varmints

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That's a regurgitation of HR 1517 (IIRC) that was tossed last session. Once it's been studied for a few minutes by half a brain, it'll be pretty obviously going to be tossed this time, too. There's enough crap in it that even bidumb and herass will choke.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It has been my observation that CongressCritters, and all Politicos in general, propose. all kinds of BS Legislation, and 95% of them never get to the Floor, let alone out of Committee. This is ju st Pandering to their Base, and it happens in BOTH Parties...

TnAndy, Dont, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  5. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

FBI reports more NICS checks and new purchases than ever before... and we see this...
    They're afraid.

And they really want a war.....

Seawolf1090, Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Those who have never known war always demand war.

SB21, Yard Dart, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Those whom have tasted freedom love the taste enough not to give it up.

SB21, Tempstar, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

And those who have fought for freedom know it's cost!

SB21, Tempstar, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

There is no way in hell that H.R. 127 will lead to anything that TRUMPs the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution, it is uncertain if an amendment in the Bill of Rights can be changed!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

I do believe they are going to try. Some people just have to learn the hard way. I'm willing to help teach them how to comprehend what the 2nd means. Because they remind me of the farmers mule it would do anything you want but you had to hit it right between the eyes with a 2 x 4 to get it's attention first.

Gator 45/70, techsar and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Since they are also hell bent on defunding law enforcement, who are they planning to send running around knocking on people's doors?

12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It will be changed in a 10 to 5 vote by the USSC shortly after Biden appoints all the new judges.

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not sure you can amend an amendment. But they can be cancelled as witness prohibition.

14. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

An amendment can be amended. It is a far more complicated process and is dependent on the consent of the states. However, they are allowed to tax a right into uselessness.

We here are able to make ones own firearms without the consent of the guv...

Dark Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yea, but Prohibition wasn't in The Bill of Rights!

3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Kind of like fdr did...
    ...and The Bill of Rights has the dubious honor of being amendments to the Constitution, just like prohibition.

Gator 45/70 and Merkun like this.
  17. toolbelt99

toolbelt99 Monkey

I hear a lot of people saying that it's time for people to start "waking up".

I think most people are awake by now. They do not trust the gov't. They are scared of what the gov't is doing. They are scared for their children's future.

The problem is not that people aren't awake and aware. The problem is that no one has a plan of action to resolve the situation.

If Canada abducts your mother at the airport, what do you do about it? If Canada puts in place draconian rules that make it virtually impossible to possess a firearm, what do you do about it?

Do you get a lawyer? Would a lawyer be able to help you?

Do you start a local militia?

What do we do to get our freedom back? What tools do we have to fight back against a tyrannical gov't that owns everything? What's our strategy for regaining freedom? I am awake. I just don't know what I should do about it.

18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

WOLVERINES!!!

19. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

So, just pondering. What is the ultimate gain here? Let's just say in the next 4 years the gov makes it illegal to own firearms, everyone has a microchip, the people have all magically become sheep, and the democraps have everything they could have possibly dreamed of. What is the end gain from it?

SB21 likes this.
  20. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

You get a government consisting of Kerrys, that need not follow the law or reason and do whatever they want without regard to consequences that every sheep has to face.

SB21 and Dont like this.
  1. Dunerunner
  2. Ganado
  3. Big Ron
  4. DarkLight
  5. enloopious
  6. Yard Dart
  7. GhostX
  8. OldDude49
  9. Salted Weapon
  10. AD1
    [MEDIA]