H.R. 7115

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Nov 27, 2018.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I would NEVER settle “ Out of Court” on a deal like that... I would get the LEOs on the Stand, under Oath, and make them regreat they ever crossed my path... especially the Officer who signed the Afidavit for the Warrant. I would make it my “Mission in Life” to have the Judge censured for granting the application as well. He is supposed to verify that information in the afidavit as truthful, before he signs off on the warrant, and if he can’t do that what good is he as a Judge...

Gator 45/70 and Merkun like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@BTPost "There should be a Statute that makes False swearing in a Affidavit a Felony Crime, and that when such is found the individual be prosecuted for it, no matter WHO they maybe..."

That is a hell'va idea...which of course is why it will never happen. I would enlarge it to include frivolous law suites, damn country has been invested with hungry lawyers

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

@Bandit99 Actually, in Alaska there is such a Statute... It is a Class A Misdemeaner, and what Billy & Joshua Brown were convicted of, in which the received A sentace 120 Days in Jail 90 Days suspended, and a nice fine of which none was suspended... If you sign your name on a Document that is attached to a Purjury Challenge ( like a Warrant Afidavit, or a Permenant Fund Application) then this is what they May prosecute you under... How often does this happen... Apparently it is quite rare... It shouldn’t be....

oldman11, Gator 45/70 and Bandit99 like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nope, This is what you go after, The one's above the law like example >>>Representative Frank Pallone, Jr. (D-N.J.)

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not here. The judge depends on the truthfulness of the affidavit. Hesheit determines whether the facts are sufficient to issue the warrant.

1. 3M-TA3
  2. fl4848
  3. BTPost
  4. BTPost
  5. Matei
  6. Dunerunner
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Yard Dart
  9. hot diggity
  10. Oddcaliber
  11. Dont
  12. OldDude49