Happy Anniversary Survivalmonkey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jul 30, 2012.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Seven years ago today....where have the years gone.....a small band of miscreants gathered at the Chateau de Melbo, more familiarly known as SurvivalMonkey, and proceeded to build the community we now enjoy.

Amazingly, there have been very few upheavals during those years, owing, I think, to the general good nature and common interests of our members. Characters have come and some have gone but those who remain are the roots of this community

Most of us think of our forum as our meeting place, where we come to unwind, visit with friends, share things we have heard or learned, laugh together, commiserate in times of trouble, and, in general, connect with friends, old and new.

Let's toast Survival Monkey [beer]

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Bottoms up, RH and all.

Alpha Dog and Cephus like this.
  3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Congrats on the good Mojo you started....

4. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

[​IMG]

5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Thank you all for starting and keeping the site up and running, to me and I am sure others this is a home away from home. The escape from the daily B/S to have good conversation with friends and family to agree to disagree without being shunned. So I wish you Happy Birthday Monkey and many more to come.

Cephus and RightHand like this.
  6. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Congratulations, and I pray that we have many more years of the Monkey!

Alpha Dog, oldawg and Cephus like this.
  7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Wow... Seven years!

Thanks for allowing me to be one of those who was able to follow your dream, melbo!

Alpha Dog likes this.
  8. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Didn't relies I had been in the tree that long ,great job guys and gals .I guess my feet do fit this limb !!! Many more year of success!!!!!

Alpha Dog likes this.
  9. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

it's a good thing you have done here. Happy Birthday indeed!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7