Happy Birthday Seacowboys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jan 12, 2008.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hope you have a great day and that you get to spend it with Mrs. SC and the pups.

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I hope that it's the most wonderful of days for you!

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Have a great day! Happy Birthday![beer]

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Don't let your grey hair fall into your beer.

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Well, Many thanks for all the well wishes. I love a bit of adventure and I am in the midst of one now. I got a rude awakening this morning at 03:00 when one of the seamonkeys chased two Bahamian burglars from my apartment. He wasn't able to catch them in his bare feet and underwear though. The cops showed up with uzis and it was really amusing from then on. I believe I have a reasonable suspect, one of the locals that was fired a short while back. We'll be in touch with him later today. They took all my cash from my wallets in my trousers lying on the floor beside my bed while I slept like a log. This is kind of embarrassing, to robbed by home invasion twice in a few months and sleep right through it; so much for being prepared; LOL. I feel bad for one of my room-mates; he is new on the job and having some financial difficulties and had planned to send most of his available cash home today by Western Union. I was going to loan him some more to help out but he's S.O.L. now,or at least until the banks open on Monday. Ya'll all have a great day.

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Damn. Sorry to hear you were robbed. On your freaking birthday, too.

Well. Perhaps you can consider it a charitable donation, even if it wasn't intended.

Have a good one. :)

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Hapy b-day, sorry to hear of your robbery,
    Cheerup :Getting robbed in the Bahamas is still better than shoveling my side walk in WI.
    What? No passport for the dog?

8. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

You need henchmen to look out for you!

Happy Birthday SC!

9. BigO01

BigO01 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Hope other than the 1 incident it was good B Day Sea ,with many more to come "B-Days not robberies that is LOL"

10. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Happy Birthday a bit late Sea

11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Happr Birthday Sea[beer]

12. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That sux Sea! Pirated on your birthday. I hope the rest of the day is a good one. Have a [beer] or two, or three..........[boozingbuddies]!

13. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Happy B-day [boozingbuddies]

14. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sea, one of these days you are going to have to write a biography, I know it will be a best seller. You lead far more of an interesting life than I think anyone I know. From drinking beers with Johnny Depp, to sailing the world.

15. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've been telling him that for years E.L. Maybe if enough of us encourage him, he'll actually do it.

16. Northwoods

Northwoods Monkey+++

wishing you great things on the day of you birth....

17. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Well thanks ya'll. We finished a major portion of this project today by lifting the final piece of the submerged Old Small Jetty Platform. It was about a 300 ton lift and went text-book perfect. I've got about a week or so punch-list on that salvage and we're done. I took the Seamonkeys out for a victory dinner tonight at Shenanagan's Irish Pub and had some wonderful rack of lamb. The whole resteraunt sang happy birthday to me and brought out a key-lime pie with birthday candles. We still have four major projects here on this island so I'll be stuck here until March, at the least. I lost a little money and a lot of pride this morning with the burglars but what the hell? Maybe they were feeding their kids instead of buying crack? yea right. LOL
    Thanks again and best wishes to all ya'll.

18. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Awww, Sea.....I'm sorry I missed your special day!

Sounds like you had quite the adventure!

Here's to one more candle and another trip around the Sun! [beer]

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7