Happy Father's Day !!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bear, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Here's to all you Super Dads out there! [applaud][winkthumb][beer][angel][clp][pop][winkthumb][rockon]:sneaky:[melbo]

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Thanks, right back at ya!!

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thanks Dads - for all you do for the lives put in your care. At the end of your their earthly days, your children will still be remembering the memories you are creating today.

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Happy Father's Day to all y'all!

You really are our heroes....sometimes we just forget to tell you as often as we should.....but know that you are!

Enjoy your special day! :)

5. sticks65

sticks65 Monkey++

Back at you Bear and to all the other Dads on board.

Heres to us all,I raise my glass in cheer to you.[boozingbuddies]

6. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I hope that all of the dads here have a day filled with all of their favorite things and all of the love that they deserve.

7. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I have been on a campaign to remove "Father's Day" from the Halmark Holiday list and put it where it deserves to be. One more cutsey bull**** card and I'll go postal on ya! Dad's need stuff to play with not sappy cards and if you want to talk on the phone, ask us go fishing, dammit!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7