Happy Mother's Day!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tracy, May 13, 2007.

1. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

<FONT face="Times New Roman">To all of the Mothers that I know.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://survivalmonkey.com/forum/ />[/FONT]
    <FONT face=Especially on this day, Mother<font face=" />
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">Especially on this day, Mother<FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols"><FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols">=<FONT face="Times New Roman">s Day, I<FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols"><FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols">=<FONT face="Times New Roman">d like to thank you for all that you have done and all that you will do.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">From the moment that your belly became large enough to support a small village - yet, surprisingly, only one human emerged - you<FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols"><FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols">=<FONT face="Times New Roman">ve undertaken the toughest, most painful and most rewarding job ever created!
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">You are the first impression of our future. The first impression any child gets of our world is that of his or her mother. Our future depends upon the children of today and they, in turn, depend on you.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">No matter how society portrays you; being a Mom isn<FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols"><FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols">=<FONT face="Times New Roman">t just a position; it is a Just position. You will learn more from this position than years of formal education could ever provide. Among the skills you possess are: Time Management; Multi-tasking/Managing Multiple Priorities; Negotiating; Conflict Resolution; Crisis Management; Budget Management; Technical Support; Small Gadget Repair; Plumbing Emergencies; Receptionist Duties; Production Coordination; Event Planning and Coordination; Product Assembly and Safety Testing; Entrepreneur (chief fund-raiser); Quality Assurance and Quality Control; Estimating; Janitorial Services; Facility Maintenance; Diversification; you must possess Physical Stamina beyond human capabilities; and you must possess a Diverse Knowledge Base.

<FONT face="Times New Roman">You<FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols"><FONT face="WP TypographicSymbols">=<FONT face="Times New Roman">ve fought and won more battles and engaged in more peace talks than any nation has ever, or will ever, endure.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">You are the most important person in the world today. Not just to your children, but to humankind. Without you, the success of our nation - or rather, our world - is not possible.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">Thank you for your dedication, your time, your love. Thank you for our future.
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">Very Truly Yours,
    <FONT face="Times New Roman">Tracy
    <FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT face="Times New Roman">:)

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Thank you Tracy.....

And thank you for being one of the most wonderful Mothers I have the honor and privelege of calling my friend.....[winkthumb]

Beautifully written.....

Happy Mothers Day to all of y'all here!

We never know what we're signing up for when we took that job....no one told me it would be the most important job I ever had...the most challenging, rewarding, loving, sometimes frustrating...etc....

Thank you....all of you!

3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you fine gals out there in Monkeyland. Hope it was an enjoyable event in your lives and that you receive the respect you deserve. Hugs to all.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7