1. The Topic of the Month for May 2017 is "Motivationals." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackjack, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLDQQQQQDPPLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPJN3d&__@dddddd@&&&@H3NEDLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMLJWd@d3W799EEEJJJJJEEE997WpH@&dp9QLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMLJpd@Hp7EJzQDDDDDDDDDDDDDQQzzJE97NpHdd37QLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMLQNHdHpNEzDDQQQQzzJzJJJJJJJJJJJJJzzQzJ97W3dd39DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLPQzJE97777779EJJQPLMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMLzWddHNEQDDQzzJJJEE9999977777777777799EEJzzJ7WHddNQLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLPQJ9NppppppWWWWWWWppppppppW7JDLMMMMMMM
    MMMLDNd&H7zPDQQzJEE9977NNNWWWWWWWpppppppWWWWN779JzQJNd&H7DLMMMMMMMMLQE7Wpp33HH3pWN79EEJJJJJJE99NW3333pW7zPMM
    MMLEH_d9QPDQzJEE977NWWWppp333333333333333333ppWWW79EzzNd_HELMMLLDz9WpHddHpN9EzJJEEE9999EEEEJJzQQDDQJ7pHdHpEDLMMMMMMM
    ML9__WQPDQQJE997NWWpp3333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH333333ppWNEzJ3_pQPQJ7WH&@p7EJzJE7NNWWWppp333pp3pppWWN7EEJQDDJW&&39DLMMM
    ME ^9DDDQzJE97NWWp333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH3333ppNEz77E73&_HNJQzE97NNWpppp333333HHHHHHHHH3333ppN7JQPP9&^3JPMMMMM
    D 9DPDQJEE7NWWp333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH33p3p33d__H9zQJE7NWWWp333333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH33H3WNEzPLN^^NDMM
    3:3DPDQzJ97NWWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHd_ dEDDzE7NWWpp333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH333pNEQPz@xHQLM
    :EPPQzJE7NWWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHd& x&7QDz97Wpppp3333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH3HpNEDQdxHDMM
    \xzPDQJE97NWpp3HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdd@_ x@JDE7Np33333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH333WNzzdx3LM
    :xzPQzJE97NWpp3HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHd@_x pQz7pp3HH3HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH33p7J9_^7MMML
    xEDQzJE97NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdd&d77NW3HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH33W9z3x
    pxdzQzJE97NWp333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdHHdHpHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdHHdHWE7_
    D 9QzJE97NWWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddddd@dHN9
    LWx@EzJEE97NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddd@@&&@
    MD@ HEzJE997NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddd@@&__&d
    MLJ& 3EJJE997NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdd@@&___&dN
    MML9_^3EJJE997NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdd@@&___&dN
    MMLL9_^pEJJE997NWpp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHd@@&&__&@
    MMLLL9&^39JJEE97NWWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddd@&&___&dp
    MMMMLL9@ d7JEE997NWWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddd@&_&__&@
    MMMMMLLJd @7JEEE977NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdd@@&&___&d3N7
    MMMMMMLLQ3 _7JJEE997NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdHddd@@&&&___&@HN9
    MMMMMMLLLDN WJJEEE97NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdddddd@@&&____&&d379d
    MMMMMMMMMLPJ^x3JzJJE97NWpp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddddd@@&&&____&&3W9N^
    MMMMMMMMMMLLPHx_9zzJE99NWWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdddd@@@@&&&__^_&@@HW9N
    MMMMMMMMMMMLLPN pJzzE97NNpp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddddddd@@&&&______&&@HpN9W_x_7PLMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMLLLPz& d9zzJE97WWp3HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdddddddd@@@@&&&&___&&&@dHp79NH^ HEDLL
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLQ3^&NJzJ997Npp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddddddddd@@@&&&&&&&&&@@@d3pW77Wd__@WzPL
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLD7&^3JzJE97Wpp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddddddd@@@@&&&&&&&&@@@dH3pW77NpH&_@3NEQPMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLEd^HEzJE7NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHdddddd@@@@@@@&&&@@@@ddH3pWNNWp3d@&@dpW7JQP
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLJH dEzJ97NWp33HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddddddddd@@@&&&&&&@ddH3ppWWp33Hd@@@dHppWN9JQPLMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLzH dEzE9NWp333HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHddddd@@@@@&&&&&&@dd3ppp3Hd@dHH33pWWN9JzDLLMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQH dzJE7WW333HHHHHHHHHHHHdddddd@@@@&&&&&__&&@H33HHddHH3H3pN9JzDLMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLQ@xWJJ9NWp33HHHHHHHHHHddd@@@@&&&&_____&&@dHHdd@ddd3N9zDLMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLz^ 7JENWp33HHHHHHHdddd@@&&&&______&&@dHHHd@@&HNzPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMML9x_EE7NW33HHHHHHddd@@&&&___^____@dH33Hd&_d9PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLd:pE9NWp3HHHHHddd@&&___^^___&@d3ppd_^d9DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDx 7ENWp3HHHddd@@&____^^__&@d3WH_ &NDMMLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdx397Np3HHdd@&&___^^^^_&@d3p@ pzLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz ^79Wp3HHd@&&___^^__&d3pH x&9PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM^xW9Np3Hd@&&_^^__&@HpW@ xHzLLMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHxH7NpHd&&&___^&@Hp3_ ^WQLLMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM9 _WN3d@&____&@HpH_ @7QLLMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz pN3d&&__&@H3d^^d7QLMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD pWH@&&&@HH@^_H9QLMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP^ 3pH@&@dH@^_H9QLMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP^ 3pHddd&^_H7DLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD 3W3d&__d7DMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMz pWd__dNDMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7 ^d@&@NDMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdx &NDMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM@ _NDLMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLDJDLMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLMMMMM

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Re: Happy Vanlentine's Day Ladies

Thanks, Blackjack!

Happy [hrt]'s Day to you, too!

3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Happy Valentines to all the Ladies here... from the very young... to the "just slightly older" [beer]

Have a wonderful day!

4. misty

misty Monkey+++

This is a very sweet thread! Thank you and happy Valentine's Day to everyone! [beer]

5. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Happy Vanlentine's day to all the lady monkeys. :)

I would like to send out a very speical HAPPY VANLENTINE'S DAY wish to my dear sweet wife ( wildernessgal for those that don't know or in case she foregot[lolol] ). With out her in my life it would not be near as full, complete, or fun. Love you always dear. :love:

OGM

6. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Re: Happy Valentine's Day (<--to my significant other)

***DITTO, DITTO, DITTO*** (<--regarding the above)​

Lova ya heaps, and heaps, and heaps, and heaps... ​

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

[​IMG]

Your
    ~Wildernessgal~

7. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Re: Happy Valentine's Day to EVERYONE & a few words...

Just wanted to say "AWESOME THREAD!"​

Quite a MASTERPIECE BlackJack!!!! ThankYOU!​

But I also want to say this...​

For several years I was single.... mostly because I couldn't find the "RIGHT PERSON" and wasn't willing to pick "JUST ANYONE".​

Oh.... I had to listen to all sorts of garbage from my family.... ​

Including:
    " Is ~W~ a lesbian? Oh we won't have any grandchildren....
    Just PICK SOMEBODY!" ​

Well sorry,
    but I dance to my own tune and I wasn't going to "FOLLOW ALONG"
    and do what everyone else wanted just to please them!
    D*mn it I am stubborn, & it's my life!!!! lol​

So anyway, where was I ?
    Oh yes, so for those of you out there who are single/alone,
    don't fret/feel bad about it. There's a poem which I have always loved.... here's an excerpt from it to share which is inspirational.​

"PLANT YOUR OWN GARDEN, & DECORATE YOUR OWN SOUL
    INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING YOU FLOWERS!"

and

"Life is what YOU make of it.... and not someone else!"

May everyone have a beautiful day & ​

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

[​IMG]

Sincerely,​

~Wildernessgal~
    [​IMG]

( Who learned that some things are worth the wait... and you can still have a very nice Valentine's Day even if you don't have a Valentine! Let's just say that, to me EVERYDAY is a SPECIAL & MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! )
    [winkthumb]

8. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Re: Happy Valentine's Day to EVERYONE & a few words...

I'm not the artist (don't have anywhere near the talent).

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7