Harambe The Gorilla Mauled By Cecil The Lion

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Yard Dart, Jun 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[​IMG]

Jeez, God must really have it out for that gorilla! Just days after being shot dead by Cincinnati zookeepers when a child entered his enclosure, Harambe the Gorilla has been mauled to death all over again by fellow shooting victim Cecil the Lion — almost immediately after arriving in animal heaven.

The sad news comes courtesy of my cousin Levon, whose heart stopped for three minutes after being electrocuted and was accidentally sent to animal heaven instead of human heaven but was sent back to Earth when the koala bear version of St. Peter realized the error. Levon saw the whole thing go down.

“Straight up, when I got there I was like ‘Oh damn, St. Peter is a koala bear?’ And the koala bear was all like, ‘Uhhh, uh-oh, you shouldn’t be here because you’re a human, but hold up while I let Harambe the Gorilla in.’ So Harambe walks like, five feet past the gate, and that friggin lion mauls his ass like, instantly. I was like ‘daaamn!’ but then I got sucked to human heaven, and then my heart started beating again and I came back to life.”

[​IMG]
    Artist rendering of animal heaven’s St. Peter.

While there’s no telling if Harambe died all over again in animal heaven, Levon adds that he’s happy that he didn’t stick around to find out. “I’m glad I didn’t end up stuck in animal heaven. In my heaven, there are definitely no lions!”

This very good point then raises the question that maybe Harambe and Cecil (and my cousin Levon) were not in animal heaven, but rather in animal hell for failing to accept Jesus Christ– who is an emperor penguin– as their personal savior.

Disaster: Harambe The Gorilla Mauled By Cecil The Lion In Animal Heaven

Legion489, Ganado, Tully Mars and 3 others like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Monkeys just can't get a break, man, ever...

Ganado, Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

At-least the Gorilla wasn't muslim he would have faced 72 Lions .

HUH ??

[​IMG]

Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7