Two containers emptied. Planted so called peanut potatoes. Container 1. This one had been moved to a new location with more sun exposure. I had put several large holes in the bottom. The soil was loose and well drained. I pulled 8 lb out of the container. Not the 10 I had hoped for, but better than last years 5 lbs. Container 2 was a failure. I had put several, but much smaller holes in the bottom. The thought was it would save me from watering every other day in the dry stretches. The soil, even after 4 days of no water, was soaked and clumped. I got a literal handful of tiny spuds. Both were planted on 1 June. Next year, both will be moved again, to an area with full sun for most of the day and the one container will have 3/4 in drain holes - lesson learned. I'll be planting Fava beans, should be interesting. I'll harvest the in-ground spuds when the frost kills off the greens.