Has anyone considered this option for Trump?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dont, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm a Southern boy and if there is to be another Civil War all I have to say is, "Thank you GOD! Thank you JESUS!". It has been 6 generations since Appomattox and we still have an axe to grind. My Daddy once told me that he though there was going to be one back in the 1960s, but that didn't happen. Folks down here have been a massing guns and ammo for a long time for a reason. This time I hope we'll have of some those boys from Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nebraska, etc. fighting on our side this time.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

No sensible person would welcome the possibility of civil wars...often than not, its an excuse and opportunity for settling grudges and petty jealousies and imagined slights, and opportunities for murder, theft, rape, and many other indictable crimes and the execution of progroms against one's political, cultural, ethnic , religious and racial ememies and rivals...what's to like and want to live through a civil war, except by sociopaths, tyrants, and opportunistic adventurers?

To those who have the romantic notion that a civil war in America in the present day will be a rerun of the Lexington stoush...think again. It will probably be like the dissolution of the former Jugoslavia...genocide and misery for all, one way or another.

The only beneficiaries of a contemporary American civil war will be the USA's rivals and enemies who will not hesitate to exploit any power vacuum left by a super power which is at war with itself. There is no doubt that Russia and China will exploit such weakness in the same way that they have exploited opportunities in the face of the present ineffectual US occupant of the Oval Office.

Motomom34 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I'm a Southerner, we are considered by many people to be the least sensible folks in America. I might add that we don't think too highly of a great many folks ourselves.

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I was good when you were going off on the pure stupidity of civil war and the bad that would inevitably come from it but why did you have to go and put in a political dig at our president at the end of an otherwise well thought out statement? That cheapens it.

SB21 and ghrit like this.
  5. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Anything to bad mouth Trump,Our president.
    [flag][flag]

6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They already have. While we are so busy playing politics, China has now emerged as the world's largest economy.
    Other countries are looking at the US and shaking their heads.

SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

China as a economic superpower has been on the rise a long time

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  8. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Yes,there will be a really bad nuclear war soon. I hope not for my grand and great grandkids kids ,get prepared while you can.[flag]MAGA. [flag]

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7