Has SHTF in D.C. ?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Gator 45/70, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yall watching that? Patriots doing patriotic stuff today in DC ?

Brokor and techsar like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Stormed the capitol, got inside, got into pelosi's computer and email, got shot...

Brokor, techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Antifamixed in the crowds causing shit....did people not think this was going to happen.....LOL.

STANGF150, SB21, marlas1too and 4 others like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Has SHTF in D.C.?...I certainly hope so.

It's time we all face the facts that they are using 'the good citizen' model against us because nothing is EVER going to happen unless SHTF. We have pleaded, begged, bargained, threaten, screamed, stomped our feet and talked, talked, talked until we were blue in the face...and they stole our voice and the Republic... So, how's that working out?

SHTF in D.C.?...I certainly hope so.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    SB21, marlas1too, Mountainman and 6 others like this.
  5. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

yup.... the match has been lit

6. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Unarmed woman killed by police after they do NOTHING to Antifa/BLM. Methinks the police may have truly screwed up. The left hates them and now the right may hate them as well. Has the officer been arrested yet? I’m not holding my breath. Definitely two types of justice here - no arrests if you are on the left, death if you are on the right. Might get sporty this year.

STANGF150, Bandit99, SB21 and 6 others like this.
  7. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

The SH has not HTF yet. It is, however, pushing at the rectal doors. There was no plan in place for the obvious invasion of the capitol, inside and out. Short sighted on the part of the Capitol and city police. How smart is it to prepare for nuclear war and ignore lesser problems? Your normal SM member is smarter than that.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'm being to think Biden won't be sworn in peaceable? DC will burn.

9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I want to become a hermit...

JrOrtiz, Lancer, marlas1too and 2 others like this.
  10. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

burn it down. they should have been armed.

Lancer, johnbb, marlas1too and 3 others like this.
  11. 3cyl

3cyl Monkey+++

They're trying to blame Antifa, But it was obviously Conservatives.
    They didn't loot, vandalize, or burn the Capital down.
    They didn't even touch the papers on the desks.

12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The cop what shot that gall needs to be fried till crispy, then his ashes pissed on! Fuck that cop! There was absolutely zero reason for him to pull the trigger, and he risked a lot of others, including other cops! The Dems need to be held accountable as well, they brought this shit storm!

13. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

A 14 year veteran Air Force woman has been ID’d and the person killed. Bets on what will happen to the cop? Mine is NOTHING

Bandit99, SB21, marlas1too and 7 others like this.
  14. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Nothing but a peaceful protest...and compared to the crap in OR, it was peaceful.

SB21, Gator 45/70, johnbb and 3 others like this.
  15. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Ashli Babbit, 14 year Air Force vet. RIP. Is she our Crispus Atticus?

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We don't know what happened outside of rumors quoted as facts.

17. Yard Dart

Someone was going to be a target.... unfortunately this young lady was the one.
    Who did what, when and why..... probably will never be answered!!!

SB21, Gator 45/70, Merkun and 2 others like this.
  18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Watch the video, there was a whole lot of cops standing right there with that gal, and she was no threat to any one of them, you can plainly see her just standing there and then BANG shot in the throat! This was a cop with a god complex looking to kill for a thrill! WATCH the VIDEO!!!! It's as plain as day what went down!

19. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

20. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

See those festive holiday decorations on every third street light? How would they look with rotting corpses hanging there? Is this where we're headed? The videos I've seen from the "breach" does not look like a bunch of chilly 40+ MAGA hat folks. It was a mass of young, black-clad trouble-makers that had a mission. I shall miss this Australian extra sharp cheddar if we devolve into anarchy, but I suspect it'll be a slow burn. Still time to stomp it out, but not without scattering some sparks and ashes.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7