Has SHTF in D.C. ?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Gator 45/70, Jan 6, 2021.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I download everything significant including videos for this very reason. Expect that all the High Tech Media Masters will censor so they can re-write History as they see fit and according the the agenda of the Left.

Gator 45/70, 3cyl and ditch witch like this.
  2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Basically, screenshots or it didn't happen.

202101070516-HaAJC6Cr7o.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Can I print this out for target practice!!! [gun]

ghrit, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

5. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

if Rep. Leo Biascci "doesn't understand" he's not fit to be a Congressman.

ditch witch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know why. A complete an honest audit would clearly prove Bidum And the Ho lost

3cyl, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 1 other person like this.
  7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

A teaching opportunity. If you don't want to be misunderstood, don't draw attention. Not so sure Jake subscribes to that thinking.

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The Oinker that busted the cap is on suspension.
    The DA claims a 'full investigation' will be held.

I suspect some delay as that much whitewash is hard to come by on short notice.

and everyone seems to have forgotten the time when 4 cats got into the House chamber, lit the place up like a Christmas tree and shot 5 CONgresscritters.
    1954 United States Capitol shooting - Wikipedia
    [​IMG]
    yup, bodies and all....

oldawg, 3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

He's just the puppet. If you look closely you can see Knee Pad's fingertips in his mouth.

11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Stealing stuff and vandalism should definitely be punished. Protests are fine. Even if they had all gone inside but sat down on the floor and yelled that would be ok. They could possibly get arrested for trespassing after refusing to leave but then it is more civil disobedience. Stealing and breaking crap is just wrong.

12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

It is not surprising how the media and the left is so quick to condemn the capitol break in but defended the riots and supposed peaceful protests (were not) which resulted in the destruction of many peoples businesses and lively hoods.
    A few Prime examples: there are many more
    "Incoming Vice president President Kamala Harris encouraged her supporters last summer to donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which provided bail money to the militant anarchists facing charges for setting fire to Minneapolis."
    Pelosi When Mobs Tore Down Statues: ‘People Will Do What They Do’
    CNN Labels Burning Protest ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’

Democratic National Convention Refuses To Condemn Riots

Blaming one man for the few destructive individuals out of the thousands who attended the rally is ludicrous and clearly exhibits TDS

13. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I’m afraid the next four years are going to be pure hell. The true Americans will not put up with this crap. Better get more ammo while you can,somebody just might need it. It’s not over by a long shot.
    [flag]

3cyl, Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  14. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

That is what I decided to to do about a Month back both IRL and online. I concluded that 2020 was a dumpster fire and they pushed it into the landfill still blazing and started a a entire landfill fire that will burn for years if not decades. The value I place on society and other people is at an all time low.

15. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Honest media is dead, honest elections are dead, honest politicians don't exist, freedom and liberty are on life support being attended too by hospice, the Republic is slowly dying. I'm glad I lived when I did -- kids and grandkids will never know the country I grew up in ---for that I am sorry. I'm with you Thunder5Ranch. I will live out my remaining years with I don't give a shi! any more

16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well whats an easy country we can take over and set-up our own republic? I think Costa Rica is do-able?

T. Riley, Thunder5Ranch and johnbb like this.
  17. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

We need to find another “Trump” now for 2024. One that will take up were this President Trump left off,one that will drain the damn swamp and do away with the dimocrat party for good. I really believe President Trump if had any help what so ever he would”could” have done a lot more. I believe President Trump has opened up to more people to what goes on in Dirty City”Washington DC”. I hope it’s not too late. If we all get together we can do it.MAGA
    [flag]

3M-TA3 likes this.
  18. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

That may have been the only time Richie has allowed good sense to invade his brain box. Resisting Federal Marshalls is going to be way less than a successful effort.

Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  19. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

What happens is 74 million tax payers decide to stop funding an illegitimate government?

20. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Don’t vandalize other people’s stuff. All this did was hurt the cause. People should have exercise some frickin self control. Although, unlike other “protests”, there was no wide spread looting (some thievery but the place wasn’t cleaned out)and no buildings were burned down. They should have taken the high road and just sat down and refused to move. That is a much better protest. All they did was give the MSM ammo to make all conservatives look bad. They played into their hands by acting like douche canoes.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7