Hatred coming this way soon???

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, Dec 26, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

from the religion of peace???? and we just brought in MORE of such people???

Hatred for the Christian Cross

"Under no circumstances is a human permitted to wear the cross." Why? "Because the prophet — peace and blessings on him — commanded the breaking of it [the cross]." — Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Tarifi, Saudi expert on Islamic law, YouTube, May 8, 2013.

One Pakistani shoe-seller placed the image of the cross on the soles of his shoes so that the crucifix could be trampled with every footstep.

Despite being called "people of the book" — a view apologists for Islam tend to strain — both Christians and Jews are, in the end, also classified as infidels (kuffar; singular, kafir). Thus Koran 5:51 warns Muslims against "taking the Jews and Christians as friends and allies ... whoever among you takes them for friends and allies, he is surely one of them"—that is, he too becomes an infidel. Koran 5:73 declares that "Infidels are they who say God is one of three," a reference to the Christian Trinity; Koran 5:72 says "Infidels are they who say God is the Christ, [Jesus] son of Mary"; and Koran 9:30 complains that "the Christians say the Christ is the son of God ... may Allah's curse be upon them!"

The final word on both Christians and Jews was "revealed" in Koran 9:29: "Fight those among the People of the Book who do not believe in Allah nor the Last Day, who do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, and who do not embrace the religion of truth [Islam], until they pay the jizya [monetary tribute] with willing submissiveness and feel themselves utterly subdued."

With that, their fate was sealed; like all other infidels, Christians and Jews were to be warred on until "subdued".

While attacks on people would of course be worse than attacks on inanimate religious symbols, appeasement, sadly, seems only to encourage these outbursts of hate.

2014: After Muslims were granted their own section at a cemetery, and allowed to conduct distinctly Islamic ceremonies, they began to demand that Christian symbols and crosses in the cemetery were offensive and that they should be removed or at least covered up during Islamic funerals.

"At this hospital there are members of staff who go to a mosque four times a day and no one says anything to them. Hindus wear red bracelets on their wrists and female Muslims wear hijabs in theatre. Yet my small cross around my neck was deemed so dangerous that I was no longer allowed to do my job." — Mary Onuoha, a 61 year-old Christian woman who escaped her Nigerian homeland to Britain in 1988 in order to worship freely and was "bullied" out of her London job as a nurse for refusing to remove her small cross necklace; Daily Mail, October 8, 2021, United Kingdom.

306.jpg

In Trabzon, Turkey, locals interrupted the burial of a Christian woman — in part by shouting, "Allahu Akbar!" — at the cemetery of the Santa Maria Catholic Church on January 18, 2020. On February 14, her grave was found desecrated, its wooden cross broken and burned. Pictured: The funeral of 60-year-old Italian Catholic priest Andrea Santoro at Santa Maria on February 6, 2006. Santoro was shot and murdered at the church by a 16-year-old shouting "Allahu Akbar". (Photo by STR/AFP via Getty Images)

Muslim Brotherhood members in Egypt mauled a young Christian woman, Mary, to death after they saw her cross.

Also in Egypt, Ayman, 17, a Christian student, was strangled and beaten to death by his teacher and fellow students for refusing to obey the teacher's demand that he cover his cross. When the school's principal was informed of the attack, he ignored it and "continued to sip his tea."

This year in Egypt, after the headmaster of a school ordered all of the students to remove any jewelry bearing a cross and the Christians refused, they were "beaten up by teachers and fellow students, according to a November 21, 2021 report. In another incident, a female teacher "attacked a Christian student, then encouraged other students to do the same, take his cross pendant from him and destroy the cross."

At least these latest rounds of anti-cross rage were not fatal; others have been.

The Maspero massacre of 2011 saw the Egyptian military massacre dozens of Christians— some by running them over with armored vehicles. The Muslims had insisted that a Coptic church be stripped of its domed cross so it would not resemble a church. The cross "provokes us," a Muslim elder said. When the Christians refused, the Muslims destroyed the church. That was what the Christians had been protesting when the Egyptian military mowed them down.

The reason for this hostility is that the Koran, believed to be the words of Allah, is riddled with hostility for both Christians and Jews — both of whom are described as "the worst of creatures" (Koran 98:6). Despite being called "people of the book"— a view apologists for Islam tend to strain — both Christians and Jews are, in the end, also classified as infidels (kuffar; singular, kafir). Thus Koran 5:51 warns Muslims against "taking the Jews and Christians as friends and allies ... whoever among you takes them for friends and allies, he is surely one of them" — that is, he too becomes an infidel. Koran 5:73 declares that "Infidels are they who say God is one of three," a reference to the Christian Trinity; Koran 5:72 says "Infidels are they who say God is the Christ, [Jesus] son of Mary"; and Koran 9:30 complains that "the Christians say the Christ is the son of God ... may Allah's curse be upon them!"

The final word on both Christians and Jews was "revealed" in Koran 9:29:

"Fight those among the People of the Book who do not believe in Allah nor the Last Day, who do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, and who do not embrace the religion of truth [Islam], until they pay the jizya [monetary tribute] with willing submissiveness and feel themselves utterly subdued." With that, their fate was sealed; like all other infidels, Christians and Jews were to be warred on until "subdued".

From here one can begin to understand why the crucifix makes some Muslims react so violently. Not only is the cross the symbol of Christianity for virtually all denominations; it also symbolizes the fundamental disagreement between Christians and Muslims. "The cross," notes historian Sidney Griffith, " ... publicly declared those very points of Christian faith which the Koran [4:157-158], in the Muslim view, explicitly denied: that Christ was the Son of God and that he died on the cross." Accordingly, "the cross ... often aroused the disdain of Muslims," so that from the start of the Muslim conquests of Christian lands there was an ongoing "campaign to erase the public symbols of Christianity, especially the previously ubiquitous sign of the cross" (Griffith, Sidney, The Church in the Shadow of the Mosque: Christians and Muslims in the World of Islam, 2010, pp. 14, 144–145)

The campaign repudiating the cross, presumably seen as a form of idolatry, traces back to the Muslim prophet Muhammad, who reportedly "had such a repugnance to the form of the cross that he broke everything brought into his house with its figure upon it," wrote another historian, William Muir. (The Life of Mohammad from Original Sources, 1923, p. 200). Muhammad also claimed that at the end of time, Jesus ("Isa") himself would make it a point to "break the cross" (Sahih Bukhari 4:55:657)

There are some modern Muslim clerics, such as Sheikh Abdul Aziz al-Tarifi, a Saudi expert on Islamic law, who said, "Under no circumstances is a human permitted to wear the cross." Why? "Because the prophet — peace and blessings on him — commanded the breaking of it [the cross]."

Islamic history reflects these sentiments. Sheikh al-Tarifi explains that if it is too difficult to break the cross — for example, if it is a large concrete statue — Muslims should at least try to disfigure one of its four arms "so that it no longer resembles a cross." Historic and numismatic evidence confirms that the Umayyad caliphate, after it seized the Byzantine treasury in the late seventh century, ordered that one or two arms of the cross on the coins be effaced so that the image no longer resemble a crucifix.

Testimonies are endless — from the very earliest Islamic invasions into Christian Syria and Egypt — of Muslims systematically breaking every crucifix they encountered. According to Anastasius of Sinai, during the seventh-century Arab conquests, "the demons name the Saracens [Arabs/Muslims] as their companions. And it is with reason. The latter are perhaps even worse than the demons," for whereas "the demons are frequently much afraid of the mysteries of Christ," among which he mentions the cross, "these demons of flesh trample all that under their feet, mock it, set fire to it, destroy it." (Hoyland, Robert G. Seeing Islam as Others Saw It: A Survey and Evaluation of Christian, Jewish and Zoroastrian Writings on Early Islam, 1997, p. 100-101)

more info on site...

https://www.gatestoneinstitute…atred-for-christian-cross

duane and GOG like this.
  2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I am full of hatred. I hate those waxy moon-pies, they don't taste anything like chocolate. I hate stale coffee and what is that white cardboard tasting vegetable? Calliflower! I hate telephones and Ukuleles and those pink things everybody wears to show they support titties. and I hate any bumper-sticker with a I-Heart-anything. Dull knives suck. And I hate Lady Gaga.

Ganado, techsar, GOG and 4 others like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Ever since WW II this country has been on a path of self destruction.
    1. Outsourced our manufacturing The list is to long to cite
    2. Trained in our universities foreign students who return to their home countries to compete against us
    3. Foreign aid programs to countries that hate us -money that should be spent here
    4. Use our military to protect foreign countries at a great cost to us little cost to them
    5. Bring foreign refugies to this country who will not accept our way of life and want to destroy our way of life
    6. Allow our government run schools and universities to indoctrinate anti anti-American views.
    7. Allow our government to pass insane laws that destroy our liberty and freedom.

I am sure I have missed a lot but you get my point

[​IMG]
    “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

― Abraham Lincoln

Some say he never said this regardless it rings true

Bandit99, GOG, SB21 and 5 others like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I see we have some seasonal bit of Muslim bashing here for our delectation...Happy Holidays OD. What war on Christmas would be complete with the war on Christmas / Christians / Christianity victim card being played also.

[​IMG]
    Crosses, make splendid gibbets How self-proclaimed 'prophets' from a growing Christian movement provided religious motivation for the Jan. 6 events at the US Capitol

There's not much to choose between Islam and Christianity with regards to their respective doctrines and dogmas, what tends to differ to some extent, is the willingness to put into action the more toxic elements of their respective sacred scriptures....religious motivated intolerance and hatred is already here...it carries a bible in one hand and a Quran in the other.

The Gatestone Institute is up there with the Falun Gong's Epoch Times in terms of media bias and factual reliability....:rolleyes:John Bolton Chairs an Actual “Fake News” Publisher Infamous for Spreading Anti-Muslim Hate

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

:lol: :lol::lol: Read that with an Australian accent.

We have a load of issues in the country without poking at the Muslims again. Yes, if they choose to come over and make trouble then it will be an issue but for now, time to stop trying to run other countries.

6. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I read about the upcoming Muslim explosion in the west years ago. I warned family and friends. They all laughed and shrugged it off as just ole crazy Uncle Tony. Ha ha. They don't think it's funny anymore. They also don't think owning gun is for chicken little nut bags anymore.

duane, Ura-Ki, GOG and 1 other person like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I think the French have realized they have a major Muslim problem

Ura-Ki, GOG, OldDude49 and 1 other person like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

We have a muzzie problem starting.
    In '83 I knew they were going to be a problem.
    In '01 ,, when they hit the towers ,, I said ,, I didn't figure it would take that long for them to get here.
    Now they're in our government, and vocally calling for our destruction ,,, and nobody says anything,, but if I say something,, I'm Islamophobic .
    And ,,, now ,, our dumbass P-- resident has brought thousands of them over here and giving them free housing and spending money.
    Ain't nothing good going to come out of this . It's like water and oil . It don't mix .

apache235, johnbb, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

the entire point of the article is they are REQUIRED by their prophet to cause trouble UNTIL the world agrees with them...

BTW not poking anything at any country...

just read their holy book... although it requires a hadeth... cause it's arranged by length of verse so jumps from subject to subject every verse...

hard to follow... so some that have studied it for years write books that group the subjects... sort of...

and having so many unvetted and uninoculated come from a certain country... well start watching you family... and yourself...

IIRC in that nation women are considered unclean??? so they have what they call dancing boys...???

even so fair female children are a nicety... with many... according to history???

duane and SB21 like this.
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Folks, most people are stupid. If any of these muppets toting their smartphones around took the time to study history, they'd remember a place called "India" and note the land also known as "Pakistan". And that's just recent history.

Divide and conquer is a very old tactic.

OldDude49 and SB21 like this.
  11. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I'm glad I'm in my 60's. Becoming a whole different world out there. I feel sorry for the young people who our educational system has failed. They are in for a surprise. And not a pleasant one

12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

[​IMG]

GOG and SB21 like this.
  13. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Perhaps if the oil greedy Christian French and British hadn't colonised / administered predominantly Islamic territory prior to, and after WW1, perhaps they might not have so much of a 'Muslim problem' now. The British and French screwed the pooch over Palestine in the post WW1 carve up into Middle East spheres of influence, and the consequence has been the continuing instability in the Middle East. America's meddling in Near, Middle, and Far East geo-politics has created a rod for its own back, encouraging Islamic extremists to give America and Americans some 'cop yer whack' also.

Unreserved, uncritical support of Israel has also encouraged conflict in the Middle East. America is like a dude wandering around witlessly in an electrical storm holding a lightning rod whilst walking about in puddles of brackish water, and wonders what happened when a lightning bolt consequently comes their way. :rolleyes:

Ura-Ki likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Just so I understand correctly,, because of oil , policies , politics , and Israel , etc. ,,,,,, the world's muzzies would be all kum by yah with the world ,, if women were still slaves and basically just child bearing equipment ,,, and we all still lived in a dirt floor hut ,, and would have abandoned their kill all nonbelievers and infidels ,, and wouldn't be beheading those that don't follow their beloved Koran ???

johnbb and Bandit99 like this.
  15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There is actually a sliver of truth in this, however, you got some of your facts wrong!
    The holy wars was when it all went to shit, the Crusaders pushed the Mores into their position of anti Christian in their quest to "Own" the holy land, long before the British empire or anybody else's empire started fiddling about over there! The rest is mostly centered around their hatred of outsiders, mixed in with their "New" God and his "Prophets teachings" which was created specifically to target Christians, Jews, and Israelites! It wasn't until black gold was discovered that the western nations took any interest, and that was to fix a square deal, and to lock down a sufficient "Share" of that supply in exchange for the U.S. providing ALL the resources and training to get it all set up and running, as well as providing the transportation of it! Once upon a sudden, those backwater goat humpers had some serious power and control, while the Mores we're left out of any deals, furthering their anger toward the west! As to your assertion of the United States meddling about nation building, your wrong, this was initially about stability and continuing the secure supply of oil for the west and it's ally's, your island included!!! Where it all went south was when Bush Sr. Started his own crusade in the middle east, his accelerated nation building and his willingness to supplant the U.S. Military with "Contractors" to carry out any/all non combat related actions, with dire results! Instead of bringing stability, he and his power base hardened the Muslims even more, until they had a strong enough leader to fund and train them to be able to attack the Christians, and we got 9/11, along with a whole bunch of other attacks! So, ask yourself, if Islam can strike a blow in any western world, they can move into the land of the infidel and set up shop, biding their time until they are strong enough, have enough followers, and support, what do you think is going to happen? France, Britain, the U.S. Sweden, Ect. Will all end up suffering another series of attacks!

I have lived among them, fought them, even come to understand them, and I can tell you, the only thing they respect is your ability to hurt them, to kill them! They do not fear death, they do not care for political maneuvering, and they cannot be placated! The only way to avoid any trouble with them is to kill them before they kill you, and when they are so brainwashed by their false god and his prophets teachings about beheading infidels, and taking over the world, converting all by the word or the sword, the only solution is to kill them all, until Islam is only practiced in Hell where it belongs! Say what you will about Christians and other religions, but this goes all the way back to the beginnings, and it will only end at the ending, in fire and blood! In the mean time, what are YOU going to do when a muzzy shows up to take your head? You gonna stand there and claim your not a Christian and hope he goes away, or,.............
    Guilt by association is all the same to them, they don't care, your white, your an infidel, simple as that! They are already here, in large and growning numbers, and they are waiting until their leader tells them it's time for retributions, and that day is coming, sooner then you think!

SB21, GOG, johnbb and 4 others like this.
  16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, I think everyone has covered about everything in this topic so not much to add. I've lived in Muslim countries and a few hard Muslim countries, didn't care for it much. and, like much of the world, the only thing they truly understand is strength, just like Russia, LGBTQ, Antifa, BLM, China, Democrats and the hordes of illegal immigrants flowing over the Southern border. Oh, and my calico cat!

Yes, France (especially Southern France) with 8.8% of its population (2016 number) being Muslim is starting to pay for its ridiculous immigration laws as is Germany with 6.1% of its population (also 2016 number) being Muslim. I fear it will end badly either for the French/Germans or the Muslims, don't seem to be any other solution. My guess is the Muslims will win out as the Europeans, like their American cousins are simply too civilized to do what is necessary to save themselves and their country. They are more worried about the moral high ground and political correctness than their children or their nation...just like us Yankee Doodles. Hell, we let Antifa and BLM burn down our cities instead of shooting them down like rabid dogs so we can maintain our morality and correctness.

The only language they understand is strength. Sounds ridiculous in this day and age but true. Show them strength, show them you are willing to use that strength even by putting them to the sword if necessary and they understand and respect you for it and show that respect by being civilized; otherwise, they are all the same and will do and take as they will and probably cut your head off.

GOG, SB21, ditch witch and 2 others like this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Kill'em all ,,, Let Allah sort'em out .

Ura-Ki, johnbb and magicfingers like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7