Have a couple hours? Loose Change 2- 9/11 Vid

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by melbo, Aug 10, 2006.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Here's part 1 of 3:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGEb40o17yE"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGEb40o17yE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Aptus

Aptus Monkey+++ Founding Member

My opinion on things really started to change after seeing that movie. However, I'm not quite so sure that I can believe everything the movie brings up after reading a couple pages of the "Loose Change Guide" at http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

Overall though, despite some things here and there being unable to be confirmed, I think the whole situation stinks of a cover-up. One particular point that comes to mind is a section covered in Alex Jones' TerrorStorm where they mention the odds of having the exact same drill happen "coincidentally" on the day of an attack. The numbers are just insanely high. What's worse is that both 9/11 and the 7/11 UK bombings had this same pattern. [booze]:(

3. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

There are a lot of "Leaps of faith" that you have to take to believe everything he brings up. I had never heard that the entire plane was atomized inside the Pentagon and vaguely remember seing all kinds of parts of it. The pictures used in he shoe bomber's trial were just released of some of the charred corpses from that plane still strapped in their seats.

4. Aptus

Which he did you mean? Loose Change author, Alex Jones, or the LC guide author?

5. sniper-66

I'll give an example here. When he talks about the engines being 9' acoss, that is only for the initial compressor section. The diffuser, combustion chamber, and exhaust sections are only about 2' across. These things rotate on the order of 23,000 rpm and are very delicate. It wouldn't take much at all for them to disintegrate hitting a building. I've seen them disintegrate without hitting anything!
    Have you seen the footage of the F-4 Phantom hitting a concrete wall? There wasn't a thing left of it. I personally saw the aftermath of the A-10 that Scott Button flew into the side of the mountain. The only thing left of it was the gun mechanism. Other than that, the biggest size piece was as big as your fist, and the largest piece of him was one of his finger nails.

6. Aptus

Ohh I definitely see what you mean. Yup, I've seen the same things you're talking about and they are yet another reason I have doubts.

7. sniper-66

Not saying there isn't any truth to any of it, but gotta come up with some better facts to completely convince me.

8. Aptus

Exactly. I don't doubt for a minute that they could do it... but at this point the verdict is still out on if they really did or not.

9. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Anybody ever watch the "screw loose change" vids? These are the videos that counterdict the "loose change" vids.

Such things as why the engine manf didn't recognize the engine part - they asked the wrong division of the company. Why 5 light poles were knocked down - they have break away bases, and only one pole took down a different jet ( prolly already something wrong wit it if it was that low to the ground to begin with).

They are definatly worth a watch, only if you are interested in both sides (or another side)

Ryan

10. sniper-66

Got a link?

11. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7