Have A Plan To Defend Your Home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Wow! I just read Lone Gunman"s screed and I definitely lost some brain cells, and I think that I might have caught the "PTSD" from it. I have probably forgotten more on this subject than he will ever know. Oh well, to each their own!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I eat bugs, Pretty sure I'll survive the night
    Lol, Remember one thing and one thing only when you read about undocumented 'Perts'

When they talk or type to much, They are lying about something.....Its been that way since the beginning of time.

I see what you did there...Chief...lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
  3. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

I hope nobody comes through my front door in the middle of the night. I'd probably sleep right through it. Once upon a time I used to sleep soundly with choppers and jets buzzing around a few hundred feet over my head, but one out of place sound would bring me to full attention in a heartbeat. Those days seem to be past me now. Getting old sucks :)

The beagles get to baying and hollering if something comes to close - just hope any intruders don't bring some steaks with em'. Those dogs have got nothing but stomach between their ears.

Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

heh. The aux diesel would start right below my bunk and I'd sleep thru it. Let the messenger of the watch whisper "chow for the watch relief" and I'd be in the crew's mess eating in less than three minutes. These days, my ear is tuned to normal sounds around the house. I'm less sure that abnormal noise would penetrate, tho' I like to think it would. For sure, my hand would be in auto control for the bedside must have stuff if I hear an abnormal at all. (Muscle memory, practiced.)

1. Ganado
  2. oldman11
  3. HK_User
  4. Motomom34
  5. Motomom34
  6. Motomom34
  7. BelBol
  8. Bishop
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Motomom34
  12. Yard Dart