Have You Been Chipped Already And If Not- When?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Mar 26, 2013.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

RFID is NOT one of my SkillSets, Sorry.... I Know the technology, but not the Hardware, on either end.... Google may supply some answers....

Mindgrinder likes this.
  2. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

Actually the technology is quite simple. My beef (pun) is being treated like cattle ;-)

Injecting a chip under my skin is quite a different thing IMHO than flashing a piece of plastic. Just my POV on creeping technology and the fall of society.

What's next, a big plastic tag in my ear?

3. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Too easy to pull out, they'll need to notch ears. [tongue]

Mindgrinder, fmhuff and Yard Dart like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Unfortunately it is not a new thing ehh, just a technological twist to tyranny and evil sitting in the shadows controlling the masses......

[​IMG]

3M-TA3, gunbunny, NotSoSneaky and 2 others like this.
  5. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

Yard Dart, you probably realize that this was super offensive to a believing Jew who was not to mark, pierce or cut their body as a commandment from God. I am sure this fact was not lost on the Nazi's. I doubt that it is lost on this batch either.

3M-TA3, Mindgrinder and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Yard Dart

I agree completely and do understand the significance... hence we never let anything like that or similar ever happen again in our world. It is similar to how we are offended at today's drive to mark/embed the American people with tracking technology... or anything else. My point was to illustrate how the cycle continues by the evil amongst us... no offense intended... but the point is striking.

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Hrm, who helped the Nazi's?

IBM - Inventory Mgmt assistance
    IG Farben - Gas chamber's -R - us... also BASF, BAYER the merger with Rockefeller's Standard Oil, and of course DuPont...

IG Farben - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lots of corporate seeds of destruction that rarely become noticed. The spiders of the world spinning their webs...

8. Yard Dart

Is there a microchip implant in your future? | Fox News
    So many great benefits for you and the family.... why would you not want to be chipped?!?! :eek:

Mindgrinder, Sapper John and Brokor like this.
  9. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Sheeple morons. Another step in dumbing down the population to take control.

Mindgrinder, Yard Dart and oldawg like this.
  10. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

ARISE NECROTHREAD....ARISE!

US presidential candidate gets RFID/NFC chip implanted in his hand

The Transhumanist Party, which was created in October of 2014 by Istvan, California resident (where else?), is a US political organisation that focuses on using science and technology to improve lives.

Istvan's platform is that he wants to make it possible for humans to live forever with the use of technology. Whether it's a robotic exoskeleton, artificial limbs, or virtual eyesight, Istvan believes that we should spend more money on progressing biological technology and less money on defense.

[​IMG]

His recent visit to the bio-hacker attended GrindFest got him, and one journalist embedded with him, to take the plunge and get an RFID/NFC chip implanted in their hands.

The chip can be used alongside a smartphone (Android-based, sorry but no Apple Pay) with a compatible app installed that would allow the implanted person to customize what the chip can do. For example, one GrindFest attendee programmed his chip to unlock and start his car with just a wave.

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  11. NotSoSneaky

I wonder how many "useful idiots" are thinking "Wow ! I can start my Prius by waving my hand !"

Fools.[eek3]

Those who cannot remember their history...[tongue]

12. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Zoltan Istvan, Commiefornian morons at their best.

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  13. Rocky Road Lerp

Rocky Road Lerp Monkey+++

They can chip their teeth on deez! We're (the public) thirty years behind the technological curve. While we're worrying about RFID chips they're mass producing nanobots. Like another gentleman already stated, why worry when my phone is on me at all times? The only way to be free is to lose all electronics that we've become enslaved to already. Jmho.

Ganado, NotSoSneaky and Mountainman like this.
  14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

DARPA is testing implanting chips in soldiers’ brains

DARPA is testing implanting chips in soldiers’ brains | Fusion

Yard Dart likes this.
  15. NotSoSneaky

Chips in the brain ? "Enhanced combat performance" Suuure, why not ? Tweak adrenaline output, suppress pain receptors and removing inhibitions to killing are the first modifications which come to my mind. NO!!

And to think everybody was in a tizzy about hunter-killer robots ! Now we can field a master race
    ([OO] Did I just say that ?[eek3])
    and take over the world. Well at least we can hope the low bidder winner will farm out chip production to China and have 99% defective chips.[tongue]

Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
  16. Mountain mama

Mountain mama Monkey++

17. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

There is an effort to go cash less, forcing a credit society. more so, than it is now,
    subsequently making more people possessions of the bank/government .
    That being the case I can see the possibility of pressure on every one to get chipped .
    One of the reasons I store food and other goods.

STANGF150, 3M-TA3 and Yard Dart like this.
  18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

They can chip me not a minute before I'm transported to the crematory. Cash/checks are king, and I don't use a lot of them.

Yard Dart and Mountainman like this.
  19. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Zolton was the dude who blew up hot water bottles & tear phone books in half .
    Them were the days of Vinyl records after 8trackes .

Kids might not get it , but way after scrolls

20. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I doubt that tattooing Jews in Nazi Germany was motivated by forcing Jews to abrogate the Levitical commands against the Jews from body cutting, piercing or marking. If that were the policy, ALL Jews would have been tattooed as part of the extermination process. That simply wasn't the case....not all Jews, or other classes of camp inmates were tattooed. Those Jews and others "earmarked" for liquidation on the incoming transports were sent to extermination without being tattooed. Relatively few (albeit large forced labour) camps carried out the practice of tattooing inmates.

Tattoos and Numbers: The System of Identifying Prisoners at Auschwitz

Any observant Jew's angst at the humiliation of having numbers tattooed on them would probably pale in comparison to the agony of wondering why their god had abandoned them; and why so many Christians had betrayed them, and willingly collaborated with the Nazis' vilification and persecution of their fellow Jews.

The tattooing of Auschwitz concentration prisoners, of all stripes, was more of an administrative convenience to keep track of individual prisoners for allocation to work allocations and other duties etc. The death camps had no such need: Their human cattle were to be slaughtered straight away, rather than being worked to death.

1. CraftyMofo
  2. Motomom34
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Ganado
  5. Benjamin A. Wood
  6. Ganado
  7. Ganado
  8. Dont
  9. Motomom34
  10. DKR
  11. arleigh
  12. Motomom34