Have You Been Chipped Already And If Not- When?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Mar 26, 2013.

1. 3cyl

3cyl Monkey+++

You mean If you so much as miss a payment they can (and will) shut THEIR car off until you pay for it.

2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

God warned of this mark.
    Revelation chapters 13; , 14; , 15; , and 16; , are why taking the mark is a bad thing .
    The beast is the centralized control of the world economy .
    Not person but a control people adopt,
    differing from the spirit of antichrist/anti God ,many people have for centuries .
    People willing to compromise their relationship with God, for the security with the world are at risk , loose Gods approval .
    God demands decision and there are results to either choice. there is no middle road.

Note that the mark is either on the head or in the hand.
    In contrast.
    Note as well ,
    When the time comes,
    Angels collecting obedient believers,
    Will be identifying them by the presents/mark of the Holy Spirit Jesus provided, in their lives.
    Not religious affiliation, noble deeds, or other man made criteria.
    Jesus said , " Not every one that says to me Lord Lord, shall enter the Kingdom of heaven but he that does the will of the Father."
    MATTHEW 7; 21,22,23,
    God warned not to take the mark of the beast.
    I'd rather fault to caution, and take no mark ,in spite of the deception people may use to approve of some mark.

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I will not knowingly take such... gettin so old I may not have to concern myself with it anyways...

4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Okay, so, hand or forehead...hmmm:
    • if the beast is centralized control of the world economy, and
    • the economy is quickly going "digital", and
    • Android Pay, Apple Pay, MasterPass, FastPass and a slew of other digital payment methods are being introduced, and
    • almost all of those rely on NFC (near field communications) which are being built into most new smart phones (yes, iPhone 6 and beyond have it for Apple Pay), and
    • credit/debit cards are going "chip" now rather than swipe only, and
    • more and more places are refusing cash (yes, it's still a small % but it's there and growing), and
    • you hold a phone or card in your hand...
    Is it too late and are we all not already marked with (by association) or using the mark of the beast? Just curious...something to think about. If we can interpret the mark as in the posts above, what...defense is there for not interpreting the mark like I just did?

5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

No doubt Jesus handled money and money was used for taxes and other trade then as it is now.
    The mark is a property ID like you do cattle.
    I have taken no such mark , never will.

6. familycoyote

familycoyote Monkey

We are both chipped now since yesterday afternoon.
    We are chipped with the original isenvo animal id chip.
    In side the chip is only an indification number what is coupled on our personal registration in
    the citezens administration and health administration.
    Only in our country it's for bidden to chip human's they are only for non-human beeings.
    So before we've got chipped we used a spot in the new transgender law to change our sort from human into coyote.
    They have'd deregistered us as humans and regestered us as coyote's so for the law we are now official coyote's.

Here the chip goes right into my hand,

If i say'd before ideal for bush living if they find you wounded or death they can easy scan your hand
    and with the regestered number in the chip they cab find all your details.

7. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I think I'll just carry my wallet.

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, at least they will be able to triangulate your location when they send in the SwitchBlades.

9. familycoyote

familycoyote Monkey

The chip is only readable with in 50 centimeters from the chip as they demonstrate it to us.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

So half the width of a doorway. Good enough.

11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

There is not a snowball’s chance in hell that I would let myself be chipped.

1. CraftyMofo
  2. Motomom34
  3. Dunerunner
  4. Ganado
  5. Benjamin A. Wood
  6. Ganado
  7. Ganado
  8. Dont
  9. Motomom34
  10. DKR
  11. arleigh
  12. Motomom34