Have you guys seen this?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by thermax, Mar 1, 2012.

1. thermax

thermax Monkey+

2. Jeff Brackett

Jeff Brackett Monkey+++

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Any weapon can hangfire. Military weapons instructors stress this and the greater evil. If you have a misfire and are in a position/situation where if you can wait a slow count of 30 to 60 seconds, then do so before you attempt to clear your weapon, all the while keeping the weapons muzzle pointed in a safe direction. If your position is being overrun by hostiles, and the situation is shoot or die, you clear the weapon like you were dealing with a live grenade (it would help if you had a 6 inch hole 2 foot plus deep to drop/kick/dump/throw the defective round in.) Otherwise eject and move away from it. Pray and continue slaying the enemy.

4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

It is a scary thing to see what people will do with loaded weapons, knowing the damage they can cause.

TheyCall MeBruce likes this.
  5. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

People just don't believe that bad things can happen to them anymore because we live in an age where you just don't see it happen all that often. We live in a world where no one has to take responsibility for what they are doing and this often leads to "darwinism" or "adding another one to the gene pool".

All in all this was a stupid move. But I am not in the least suprised by it.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  6. It's sad to see that people are really this stupid. Sometimes I would like to think its a myth, then I see videos like think that bring me back to reality.

The RoadRunner and Coyote comes to mind here...
    Rule #1 if the cannon doesn't fire don't look in the big hole at the other end. You may not make it through it as the coyote did. (Acme had it in for him)

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Just one simple question comes to mind.... exactly what did he expect to see looking down the barrel?[dunno]

8. Dusty308

Dusty308 Living between the lines

Whoa...

9. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

Wow....stupid should hurt. In all my years of shooting. I have never had the urge to look down the barrel of a shotgun that i knew was loaded....

10. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Watch the angle of the shotgun in the slow motion part. It would have been a head topper if it wasn't slightly moved under recoil, that dumb ass was super lucky.

ColtCarbine, Seawolf1090 and BTPost like this.
  11. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

It takes a special degree of stupid to do that.

TheyCall MeBruce and ColtCarbine like this.
  12. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

especially without a flashlight [monkeyeating]
    Society would be so much better off, if they did not reproduce.

BTPost and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I don't quite believe this...I think there is a degree of B.S. involved...I was not there to witness such a$$hattery...

TheyCall MeBruce likes this.
  14. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Hard to say if it's BS but fact is sometimes stranger than fiction.

I think that's how the saying goes.....

VisuTrac likes this.
  15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Daaam. He missed. Now i suppose he is going to breed more like himself.
    That would have been good bleach for the gene pool.

ColtCarbine and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. rustyb380

rustyb380 Monkey+

Wow, I've been shooting for the majority of my life, never have I looked down the barrell of a loaded weapon, or heck for that matter I haven't looked down the barrell without the bolt/breech open. Looks like is time for this guy to find another hobbie before his wife and kids are left without him and we all have to read another sop story on some retard.

17. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

I do believe this video is real, and that it was the weapons concussion that actually blew the guys hat off, to bad they did not show the hat's duck bill to see for sure, and too bad that it wasn't pointed toward his gonad's so he could not bear more fruit like him.

18. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

They DID show the hat, with a ragged hole through the bill about an inch from the band. Another inch inwards, he'd have had a lead frontal lobotomy.

Stupid, stupid, stupid....... but bless her heart his momma still loves him, being he's 'special' and all. ;)

19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

After father review and upon close scrutiny of the background folage,
    I have concluded that this video was shot in Texas and therefore 99.9% True !!!....lol

20. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Had a slow internet connection yesterday, and did not wait for the entire vid to download, so only watched the first half.

After watching the entire video, this was not faked, and "Forest Gump" was one very lucky idiot to survive.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7