Heads up?

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Oltymer, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

CBS has released an article claiming that intel sources from US Gov. have alerted Joint Terroism Task Forces of attacks this coming Monday, 11/7/16 in NY, TX, and VA.

With the current FBI investigation of HRC and the Clinton Foundation, could this be a leak from real intel sources to try and alert us to planned mayhem in the US by the Elites backing HRC the day before the elections?

HRC is sucking wind and going down fast, even with all the election tampering that has come to light many believe her bid for POTUS is doomed to failure.

Could the Elite's be planning to punt, going to plan B, and cause enough chaos nationwide to halt the elections due to a Martial Law card being played on Monday?

3M-TA3 likes this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Enough with the Martial Law stuff. Not going to happen.

Here's why it won't happen - or is unlikely to happen, ever.

It would take a declaration of a National Emergency by the President, backed by Congress to suspend the Posse Comitatus Act (see 18 USC &1835)

The Act prohibits members of the Army from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

Further - The statute prohibits Army and Air Force personnel and units of the National Guard under federal authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within the United States, except where expressly authorized by the Constitution or Congress. The Navy and Marine Corps are prohibited by a Department of Defense directive, not by the Act itself.

The maintenance of peace, conduct of orderly elections, and prosecution of unlawful actions are all state responsibilities, pursuant to the states' primary job of exercising police power and maintaining law and order.

And again, in 1976 the National Emergencies Act set a limit of two years on emergency declarations unless the president explicitly extends them, and requires the president to specify in advance which legal provisions will be invoked.

However -once a State of Emergency has been declared, and sustained by a legal quorum in Congress - well then, ya, the gloves can come off.

Take too long this close to an election.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    mysterymet, RightHand, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  3. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

OK, no Martial Law, so a State of National Emergency - what can't be done under that cloak?

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Notice HRC has not spoken in a one on one interview with the national media since her collapse 9/11.

I swear she is dead lol
    But this is prolly just wishful thinking on my part

techsar, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I agree Ganado, Me thinks she kicked off 9/11 and they have been using a stunt double ever since! Who really knows, it's not like Slick Willy could tell us any thing, hell, he hasn't "seen" her in 40 years what with all the tarts he has been tasting, why the hell would he!!!!

Ganado and Dunerunner like this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

LOL

A weekend at Bern...errr Hillary's eh?

Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

My God!! It will be the dead, voting for the Dead!! [LMAO]

Oltymer, DKR and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

The states of NY, VA and TX are promising a greater police/NG presence. Nice voter suppression attempt, but it will backfire.

Why?

Riddle me this, what "class" of voter is the least comfortable around cops and "the authorities"? Lowlifes? Sure. Illegal aliens? BINGO. I'd bet even in Obama's illegal alien heaven the illegals still don't like to bring unwanted attention to themselves. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    mysterymet, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7