Health benefits of Beet Root Juice?

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by jefferson, Sep 26, 2022.

1. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

May I know the health benefits of drinking beet root juice, and may I know how to drink beetroot juice in a day?

2. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I've heard it's super good for your cardiovascular system. To me they taste like stainy dirt. Blech. I'd rather take a vitamin.

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

Don't know about the juice, but the beet is one of the kings of veggies, Love it boiled with butter, pickled, small ones , big ones, tops like spinach. The seeds are multiple so when you plant it comes up thick, you eat the small ones as you thin them, steal leaves off the large ones, eat them boiled, and then put them in the root cellar, freeze them, or can them. Gramp's covered them with straw, like carrots, in the ground in the fall , then pulled them and ate them as needed for part of the winter. One of old timer survival foods, beets, cabbage, carrots, turnips, green beans, peas, etc. Grew them, ate them, dried them, root cellar them, pickled them, canned them.

Health Benefits of Beetroot

Could easy have a post on the uses and how to cook them. Not good for gout or kidney stones however.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
    Dunerunner, 3cyl and oldawg like this.
  4. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

Thanks for your refrence link and also providing some other vegetables for keep the food diet for keeping the body healthy and stay strong.

duane likes this.
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

OMG jefferson definitely sounds like an AI just learning how to interact with people…

jefferson likes this.
  6. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

Ha ha ha..Thanks for your reply dude...You comments is looking ML(y)(y)(y)(y)

7. DanGrace

DanGrace Monkey

Beetroot juice is packed with nutrients and has many potential health benefits, including improving athletic performance, reducing blood pressure, and supporting liver function. It's also high in antioxidants and can help reduce inflammation. As for how to drink it, it's recommended to start with a small amount, such as 1/4 to 1/2 cup per day, and gradually increase as tolerated. It's easier to use organic beet powder for making a drink. You can drink it plain or mix it with other juices or fruits to make it more palatable.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Dunerunner likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7