Health benefits of guava fruits

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by jefferson, Jan 5, 2023.

1. jefferson

jefferson Monkey

I want to know about the health benefits of guava fruits. Anyone regularly consuming raw guava fruits in the daily life.

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

And they are delicious.

Kamp Krap and Dunerunner like this.
  4. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

And if you eat a whole bunch at one time..........not so long later you will be blowing a toilet apart if you make it to the toilet :)

Hanzo and Dunerunner like this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Makes a great daiquiri... Mix with white rum!!

Hanzo likes this.
  6. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Never had that problem, thankfully. My understanding was guava makes it more firm. We eat a lot of guava and strawberry guava and no issues.

Wife likes to graze, as do I. But she really likes to graze. If she finds something she likes, she can stand there and eat til she is full. One time, I found a small stand of mountain apple. As I was shaking the trees to get some for her, she started eating. By the time I gathered a dozen (what I thought would be enough for a snack and a few to take home), she ate five! After I had two, we had five left to take home. Just enough for her next snack.

I took a picture of her grazing on blue vervain directly off the bush.

And one time she stood in front of some Coster’s Curse and ate the berries for 20 minutes.

After I told her that the buds coming out of the ginger flowers were edible, she tried it when I picked for her. We saw a bunch recently and she grazed there too. I asked her if she liked it because I didn’t think they tasted too good. Hee reply, “They are free. From the earth.” Silly woman.

7. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7